About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1500 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Located in the peaceful Sawgrass Bluff neighborhood on Fripp Island this cozy 3 bedroom/2 bath home backs up to the handsome tidal marsh/Old House Creek. Sit on the back deck for some exceptional wildlife and bird watching and impressive sunsets. Island deer regularly pass along the shoreline numerous times a day. If your objective is relaxation, this comfortable home is ideal for you.
We are a dog friendly property. Please contact us for approval/details.
*Note: This property does not include the option of purchasing luxury cards for the Fripp Island Resort. Amenity cards are required to use Fripp Island Resort facilities including resort eateries and golf courses*
Rental features include:
- 3 bedrooms/2 full baths (master with queen bed and private bath, bedroom #2 with queen bed, bedroom #3 with two twin beds.
- Full kitchen with cooking supplies
- Full size dining room table and separate breakfast area
- Flat screen TV with Cable TV with music channels, Roku and BlueRay/DVD player
- High speed wireless internet
- Telephone service (Ooma VOIP) with complimentary calling within the United States
- Neighborhood pool, tree home and swings located around the corner from the home
- Use of 4 passenger electric golf cart included. It is about a 5 min. golf cart ride from the home to a beach access.
- Several older adult bicycles
- Supply of beach chairs, beach toys and numerous crabbing nets
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Beaufort, SC rental home in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Fripp Island Marsh Front Home with Internet and Golf Cart has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation group.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles