- As low as $140/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Jet skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 100 sq ft (9 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 100 square feet
Looking for a comfortable and cozy rental for your Fripp Island hideaway? Look no further than 522 Sunsuite! This appealing studio rental is ideal for couples or modest families looking for a budget-friendly option without sacrificing comfort or style.
Inside, you'll find a well-appointed living area with a comfortable queen-sized bed, a modest sitting area with a flat-screen TV, and a completely-equipped kitchenette with a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. There's also a private bathroom with a shower and a separate vanity area.
Outside, appreciate the warm South Carolina sunshine and gentle sea breezes from your shared balcony, which offers vistas of the island's lush greenery and wildlife. And with painless access to the beach, golf courses, pools, and other resort amenities, you'll have everything you need for a fun and calming vacation.
Included in your rental are Resort Guest Cards, which offer access to all of Fripp Island Golf & Beach Resort's premium amenities. Book your stay at 522 Sunsuite today and start planning your ideal Fripp Island escape!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this apartment is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at The Sands and Folly Field Beach, while Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and mountain biking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best value, try shifting your family's Beaufort, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in Fripp Island:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Fripp Island Getaway! Studio Rental with Resort Amenities, Budget-Friendly has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your holiday.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. text the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.