- As low as $300/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 15
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Outdoor smoking/vaping ONLY & guest must dispose
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 15
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 15
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to Three Suns - a freshly refreshed home located on Fripp Island overlooking the Ocean Point golf course. Featuring 4bed/3ba all on one level, this home has plenty of room to accommodate sizable groups while keeping comfort at top priority. The inviting, open floor plan is ideal for gathering together, and is completely equipped for all of your needs.
The home sits on a 1/2 acre lot with a cavernous yard + a enormous porch to the rear and side of the home including tons of seating arrangements, a gas grille & an outdoor shower.
Thoughtfully complete with 6 intelligent TV's; one per bedroom, living room & back porch, as well as WiFi accessibility.
Free to your stay includes one four seater electric golf cart, and a second 4 seater gas golf cart is available for rent.
The owners are full members of Fripp Island Resort, and luxury guest cards are available at an additional expense. These cards must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two golf courses.
Included are beach chairs, toys, bicycles & towels + various games and entertainment items for your ease and comfort. A second refrigerator is located in the garage to avoid the need for numerous trips to town.
For sleeping arrangements, there are 3 king beds, 1 day bed, 2 queen beds + a full pull out couch bed in the common area off the kitchen. There are two huge couches in the living room + 2 queen air beds stored in the laundry room complete with linens and pillows. Each bedroom is roomy enough to fit additional air beds/pack-n-plays/etc. The fireplace is currently inoperable.
We are blessed to share our home with you, and are sure you'll make great memories within it as we do.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including wildlife walks.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To find the best value, consider shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Fripp Island:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Fripp Island - 4bd/3ba on Golf Course w/ golf cart has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. Otherwise, call the property owner before you book the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.6 miles
Ready to book Fripp Island - 4bd/3ba on Golf Course w/ golf cart?Book Online Get Information Call: