- As low as $200/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Charcoal grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 950 square feet
Rejuvenate in the sea air at The Marsh Nest, a completely modernized 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 3rd floor condo overlooking the calming salt marsh in the heart of Fripp Island. With elegant expansive marsh and canal vistas from nearly every window and it's mid island location across the street from the beach, it really offers the best of both worlds. Please note that this is a 3rd floor condo and there is no elevator. The spectacular vistas are worth the stairs in our opinion, but we know that stairs are not an option for everybody!
Surrounded by wildlife preserves, maritime forests, bird-watching sites and sandy beaches, Fripp Island offers a feeling of total escape with painless access to eateries and shopping. Bring or rent cruiser bicycles to take advantage of the islands bicycle path, or rent a golf cart to discover the gorgeous island and watch the many deer that wander.
High ceilings, professionally decorated with a couch, loveseat (with twin pullout bed), nautical accent chair and a enormous scree TV in the living room welcome you to relax and soak up the vistas. With an refreshed kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and plenty of counter space, the chefs in your event will be right at home. Guest also have access to the charcoal grille behind the complex and the private crabbing dock for beach villa guests only.
A screened porch with high top table and 2 chairs to relax and appreciate the beach breeze offers sweeping vistas. There is also a back staircase and entrance to the porch.
Two bedrooms comfortably sleep up to 4 guests in the 2 queen size beds. Both bedrooms offer luxury linens, flat screen tv's and picture windows. A washer and dryer is also located in the unit. There is also a twin size pull out loveseat in the living room.
AMENITY CARDS: All of the island amenities (golf, tennis, pools, eateries, bicycle units, kids activity center, etc.) are owned by the Fripp Club. In order to use these amenities, you have to be a Club member or a guest of a Club member. We are Club members and can purchase conveniences cards for you for an additional fee. The prices are set by the Club and vary depending on the time of year and length of stay. Prices are $50/card for a summer week or $35/card for non-summer week units. 4 day cards are also available for $35 during Summer Months and $25 non-summer. Amenity Cards are REQUIRED for anyone 13 years old or older. Please let us know at booking if you would like luxury cards for your stay!
If you opt to purchase luxury cards, a 12.8% resort fee will be added to your reservation. This resort fee will only be added if you choose to add conveniences cards.
GOLF CARTS: If you want a golf cart or bicycle to get around the island, we recommend booking your rental with the Island Excursion. They have many options & can service the cart/bicycle immediately if necessary. Off-island vendors are also available. Be sure to reserve a gas golf carts there are no charging stations in the parking lot.
Follow on Instagram: @themarshnest
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themarshnest
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is on the waterfront. Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and The Sands. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to reserve a Fripp Island rental home:
- To get the best value, try changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your prefectrental home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Fripp Condo- Gorgeous Marsh Views, Steps to Beach, Amenity Cards Available! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.