- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Towels
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyIn the heart of the Market area, this two-story town home is steps away from numerous great eateries and just a brief distance to the community tennis courts, heated pool, many parks, fishing ponds and the boat dock on the Broad River. This unique rental is elegantly furbished and entirely supplied for a delightful stay in the low country of historic Beaufort. Award winning Habersham is about 7 miles to the Bay Street Waterfront Park & marina and midway between Charleston and Savannah. Freshly decorated, this two-story townhouse has an fresh industrial look with high ceilings, iron railings, open beams, plank and polished concrete floors. The main floor has an open living room , dining area and kitchen. Also on the main level is a guest bath and access from the kitchen to the outdoor outdoor space and BBQ. The kitchen is thoroughly supplied for delightful preparing and dining. The upper floor has two master bedrooms each with queen sized beds and private bath that include shower/tub combinations. The bedrooms overlook the private courtyard or the Market area park. The washer/dryer is readily located on the upper floor. Ample parking is located directly outdoor the gated private courtyard. This unique town home is available for your visiting comfort. Lastly we are pleased to say we are within walking distance of the Coastal Living 2018 Idea Home.
Awarded the “Finest Neighborhood Design in America” by the National Association of Home Builders, Habersham is charmingly located on the water just mins. from historic Beaufort, South Carolina and within an hour’s drive of Hilton Head Island and Charleston, South Carolina as well as Savannah, Georgia.
In January, 2018 Coastal Living named Habersham #4 in the magazine’s “Top 20 Places to Live” along side other great destinations such as Santa Cruz, California and Newport, Rhode Island. Community design, location and coastal lifestyle were all considerations in the selection process conducted by a panel of accomplished editors, writers, designers and planners.
“Wonderful place to visit!”
Reviewed 3 May 2018
What a outstanding place to stay. It was our first visit to this handsome area and it lived up to our expectations. The unit is refined. We appreciated the high ceilings, big rooms and great bedroom spaces. Habersham is a impressive area. We appreciated two dinners at Maggie’s, pizza from the Three Sisters and dinner at Berto’s Tex-Mex restaurant as well. All within steps of the unit. It was a brief drive to both Hilton Head and Savannah. We would highly recommend this unit and area and if we should return, this would be our first choice to stay. The owner made sure we had everything we needed to appreciate our stay.
“Can’t Wait To Return”
Reviewed 3 May 2018
I have been to unit 21A in Haversham twice. I am already looking forward to returning to it. The space is immaculate and well planned. The appliances are new and the mood is inviting. Haversham has many stores to shop and eateries to visit. We were there two days before we ever left the unit. You can’t go wrong staying at 21A.
“Wonderful stay at Award winning Habersham”
Reviewed 4 May 2018
What a marvelous place to visit ! The loft was just superb in it's design and function. Everything we needed was there including a comfortable outfitted kitchen and great bedroom spaces. The high ceilings and furnishings very made us feel like we were in an modren unit but at the same time it was very appealing. Habersham is just superb. We didn't use our car anywhere as much as we would have typically. The eateries in walking distance were superb: 10 Market for lunch ( extraordinary chicken salad ) , Maggie's for dinner with live music , Tex-Mex at Berto's, Pizza at Three Sister's and breakfast at Lazy Susans. It was a brief 6 mile drive to historic Beaufort and the Marina Park and only 45 mins. to Savannah. Plus Coastal Living is building their low country "idea home" right within walking distance. We recommend this unit and the area without reservation. This is our first choice to stay for sure. The owner made sure we had everything we needed to maximize our appreciation during our stay. We appreciate it there.
Reviewed 8 May 2018
My husband and I had a ideal stay at 21 Market in Habersham. We precisely fell in appreciate with the area and have decided to call it home in a few years. Our flat we rented had everything we needed for a marvelous holiday.
“Excellent holiday location in Habersham, townhouse, and host”
Reviewed 4 Jul 2018
The host was ideal in including speedy responses and important information. The townhouse was great, very tidy and gorgeously furbished. Kitchen and appliances were well supplied with everything we needed, and much more. The location was also great within Habersham but also very close to historic Beaufort , stores, Savannah and Charleston. I travel extensively and this is definitely a five star holiday spot to rest and adore the surroundings.
Reviewed 18 Jul 2018
I definitely appreciated this place! The host was so accommodating to my family at the last min. which was the day of arrival which was magnificant! I am so looking forward to staying at this residence again along with the location. She was very helpful and alluring which was exhilarating. I would recommend her and her place to anyone who is looking for a pretty peaceful place with modest eateries and entertainment within walking distance. Thank you so much for all your help!
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus supply promotional tourism guides with deals for accommodations, dining and attractions. Keep an eye out for these guides and coupon books, as this allows vacation goers to enjoy the very same attractions with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your dates? Shoulder seasons provide outstanding discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be able to get discounted rates. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting group is eligible for a reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the best value from a home that most directly suits your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners often offer customers the chance to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of health emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to learn the number of rental properties are located in their area of interest. With such a big selection, renters are certain to select a property that suits their expectations and price range.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the owner..
We have constructed a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental home experience.
Where to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you believe "Habersham Townhouse, Beaufort SC - Community Pool, Tennis and Dock " is the perfect rental home for your upcoming family vacation? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Agreement can be tough among family members, but as soon as this complicated part is complete everything will quickly fall in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your trip? Keep in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is suitable for the family. Most rental listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does your chosen rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before reserving a pricey rental home. One individual in your party will have to be given the task of collecting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental price at time of reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a pool reallynecessary?Do you want a rental with patio dining area? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Build a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Do people in your crew have specialized needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are needed, include that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your pets. While quite a few vacation rentals allow canine companions, rules and charges fluctuate per property. A number of constraints could eliminate a prospective rental. Examine your agreement carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
When the area, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local companies generally have an exclusive selection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company may know of similar homes that suit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Negotiating rates is most effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Total Agreement
Read the whole contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should tragedy strike.
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any critical fixes. If there is a difference of opinion about liability later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call avoids many hassles.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. Residents more often than not live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation significantly more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to offer feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point in your feedback.
Hold a meeting with the members of your group. Did they like the rental home? If everything was wonderful, next year's vacation planning is going to be easy. If not, you've acquired useful experience that can help with your next search.