- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyDRAGONS TREASURE ...LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...CENTER ISLAND!
**** TWO (2) AMENITY CARDS PROVIDED FOR SEVEN (7) DAY STAY ****
****GOLF CART PROVIDED IN RATE****
This striking home is located on a incredible beach block, mins. away from all of Fripp Island's luxuries. A throwback area of true beach living, steps away from the hordes, yet mins. to everywhere you want to be!
If you listen you will hear the waves crash, the feathered friends singing and palm fronds rustling as deer walk through the yard. The sounds of nature at her choice.
Home includes sleeping for eight: one king room; two queen rooms; and one twin room with two XL twin beds. Two bathrooms.
Open and big, this home sits on a sizable lot with seven live oak trees. Sit back and sip and swivel on the lanai surrounded with flora and fauna and even a few deer on occasion. Substantial outdoor outdoor space with patio set and charcoal grille.
Kitchen is supplied for family preparing, laughing and dining together. Crab pot is ready for your catch or Frogmore Stew. Savor the natural light of two skylights and gorgeous recycled glass counters that shimmer and sparkle. Up to the task of any meals you have planned!
Great room has peaceful down filled couch and sunroom chairs, ideal for conversation, watching TV or family game nights. Unwind in this inviting home, put your feet up on the coffee table and kick back!
All guestrooms are decorated with handsome linens, multiple pillows and little niceties. Each room is unique with vistas.
Your visit will include the use of our golf cart for four, three beach cruisers and multiple sand toys.
Comments from our previous visitors:
5/5 Hidden gem
We adored our stay in this home. It was well arranged and supplied. The sunroom was ideal for reading and games. It’s a very brief trip to the beach access. Michelle was outstanding to work with!
4/5 Fripp Island most superb and appealing holiday destination.
Very generous roomy home in a great location. Painless walking distance to beach.
5/5 We appreciated Fripp
This was our first time to Fripp and we appreciated it. The home was a great location and we very appreciated the layout. The kitchen was great and I appreciated the furnishings. It’s obvious the owners have made many improvements, we very delighted our time at the home and on the island. The owners were great with answering my annoying questions, too!
5/5 Family holiday
I’ll give Michelle the most superb rating possible. I would like to stay with her again! The home has everything you need and the beach is very delightful.
5/5 Magical - We were so smitten by Dragon's Treasure
Our trip started out with us desperately seeking 2 nights accommodation on Fripp Island because our check-in for our scheduled rental was delayed because of plumbing issues. Thank you Michelle for being so gracious and letting us stay. Dragon's Treasure has literally been freshly acquired, completely redone and fortunately for us just made available for rental. We spent a glorious 2 days, feeling like we were staying in a featured home in an design magazine but it was clear that it was furbished with appreciate and style. Elegant unique fixtures and calming ultra quality furnishings. We adore to prepare and the kitchen not only had new appliances but was thoughtfully designed where we could gather. Wait til you see the counters! Excellent linens and of so appealing beds, we were in heaven. Lots of natural light. It's a brief walk to the beach in a Striking neighborhood on a great beach block. We very adored sitting out on the huge outdoor outdoor space, with solid stable furnishings, drinks in hand. We very relished tooling around in the 4 seater golf cart. All in our group will definitely made this home our first choice, as soon as we can settle on dates we are renting again right away for later this year. Thank you so much for having us
Our family of seven very delighted our time in this peaceful and nice home. The fact that it's a very brief walk to a handsome beach was a great asset. We appreciated how tidy and BRAND NEW everything was and how thoughtful the owners were in the renting process. We cooked many meals at home, the kitchen was well supplied with all of the necessary tools and silverware. The use of a new golf cart was a real plus and made for some fun adventures as we made our way around the island for various purposes. We have stayed at numerous places on Fripp over the years but Dragon's Treasure felt most like home to us. We hope to return very soon and will treasure our memories for years to come!
**** TWO (2) AMENITY CARDS PROVIDED FOR SEVEN (7) DAY STAY ****
**** HUNTING ISLAND CAR PASS PROVIDED IN RATE ****
ASK ABOUT OUR WINTER PRICES!!!!
Come experience this treasure on Fripp for your next holiday, as we welcome you to our home!
Fripp Island Club requires comforts cards for access to niceties which include golf, tennis, eateries, swimming pools and the exercise room for anyone older than 13 years of age.
Pricing is as follows:
1-4 days: $35 during the summer
$25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
5-8 days: $50 during the summer
$35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an extravagance card to access the Club's facilities.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel discount guides which feature money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by way of a partnership between the property manager and the business itself. These guides can provide an excellent start to your vacation rental search.
- In a position to modify your trip week? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Several rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the US Military, or repeat individuals of the same vacation home. Make sure to confirm with property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to night life. You'll get the most value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal vacation setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners typically offer their guests the chance to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, offers travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Advice
You might be surprised to discover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. With such a wide selection, vacationers are sure to find a rental home which fits their wishes and spending budget.
Virtually all vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and practical experience to provide hassle-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and tricks to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Before you decide to book "~EXCEPTIONAL CENTER ISLAND LOCATION...STEPS TO THE BEACH...", go through our brief checklist of issues to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable selection of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plot their Summer vacations..
Choose your Town and Travel Week
Start by deciding which particular area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to visit, and the approximate travel dates.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Be mindful that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Many vacation homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your preferred week. It might be at the high end of the range. If a few individuals or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each person knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to contribute. Normally, one person in the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family searching for? Do you want a vacation property with outside kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are bed linens offered with the rental agreement, or will you need to provide your own? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Suitable access can make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are necessary, factor that into your search. Most property postings include a list of amenities.
Remember to include your furrry friends. Pet guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Read your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies frequently have a unique selection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make sure the home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of similar properties that better fit your desires and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Study The Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Make sure your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers relief should disaster strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. We also recommend promptly getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any repairs. This will protect against conflicts during check out.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A quick phone call prevents many complications.
- Please remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Remember to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Double-check every room of the rental home to be sure you've collected all valuables.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. If you can, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental? Many vacation rental web sites request feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and property managers will thank you for glowing critiques. If something went wrong and they failed to fix it in a practical manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.0 miles