- Fripp Island
- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNOTE ABOUT THE CALENDAR:
I prefer to approve ALL the groups that want to rent MY home.
You may directly contact me @: TFADKINS@hotmail.com I will get back with you. I want to hear about you, your group, etc. Tks.
For the "season"....Memorial to Labor Day....the rate is $5500 + $550 tax (10%).
I try to keep the calendar current. Please feel complimentary to inquire.
Fripp is a magnificent place. We constructed this home in 1998. It has had continual renovations and improvements. Quiet, centrally located, best bargain on the island.
The most first-rate location on the island. Less than a one min. walk to the beach (~ 100 yards). Always great beach. Sandy and wide. A brief two min. walk to the beach club complex. Corner of Rock Beauty and Tarpon Boulevard.
There are eight (8) bedrooms. Wi-Fi, Apple TV, 65" LED, Keurig , 2 flat bottom coffee makers, counter toaster oven, sliced bread toaster, blender, etc.
LAYOUT OF THE HOME: As you enter, you instantly sense the size of the home. Big and airy. The kitchen / dining / great room constitute the central axis.
On the left side of the home are three bedrooms: the first bedroom is a queen. The second bedroom has two twin beds. These two bedrooms open to a central hall. These bedrooms are also connected by a bath suite.
The connection room has two lavatories. Off this room is a separate room with the commode and the shower. With this design, one guest can be taking a shower in full privacy, while another guest uses the lavatory.
The last bedroom on this LEFT side is a master. King with private bath.
The RIGHT side of the home is a mirror image of the left side, except that a laundry area is located in the central hallway.
All bathrooms have cultured stone counter tops and ceramic tile floors. The mirrors are giant: 4' x 8'. One of the master suites has a Kohler steam shower. All bedrooms have substantial closet space. The corner bedrooms have flat screen LCD’s. Luggage holders and comfortable chairs round out the bedroom décor.
There are two bedrooms upstairs. One has a queen, tv, adore seat and walk in closet. The other bedroom has a queen + two sets of twin BUNK beds, a 50” flat screen TV, generous play space, toys, etc. There is a full bath w tub in the hallway for both of these two bedrooms.
HVAC: there are five (5) systems in the home. One for the 3 bedrooms on the left. Another for the 3 bedrooms on the right. One for the central axis. One for the 2 bedrooms upstairs. One for the game room.
THE KITCHEN: The voluminous kitchen has just about everything you could wish for. Professional range with covered burners. Propane: plenty hot. 2 Stainless Steel side-by-side fridges, 2 Stainless dishwashers, 2-Stainless sinks with hi-rise faucets, 2 Stainless microwaves, 1 warming drawer, 1 wine cooler. Plenty of china, cutlery and preparing/mixing/serving pieces.
The counter area lay-out accepts three chefs to be using the kitchen at the same time. Really. Plenty of space. Usual appliances: blender, toaster, coffee maker(s), and a hot strip for other plug-in's. One of the neat things about the kitchen is the lighting.
Three types of lighting: under counter, over cabinet and task specific. This way, you can pick your mood.
The dining room naturally flows from the kitchen area. As you can see in the photos, there is a generous elevated bar. The dining room table is glorious. We ask that you use PLACEMATS to protect the finish of the table. You can seat 20 visitors around this one table.
As we continue in this area, the great room is next. It is a natural fit. Two appreciate seats, two leather La-Z-Boy recliners and a generous couch with coffee table form the 'U' shape for TV watching. We have a 65" LED TV that gives great vistas from just about any angle. In fact, there is not a place in the entire central axis without a view of the screen. You can even sit at the dining room table and adore your favorite game or movie.
Even though the home is huge, there is also a warm feeling that comes from being able to separate from others in your own personal space. The home is very peaceful.
Underneath the home is the game room. 9' pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, card table. With its black and white tile, neon signs, audio system, TV's, wet bar, it is the ideal get-away room.
Come with your own grille. You can pick one up @ Wal-Mart for $30. This way it is new and ready for your use.
The sizable screen porch is always a favorite. Folks tend to congregate on the screen porch. A cup of coffee or a glass of wine, your favorite rent, and in a few moments those “things” from your inland life will be melting away, as the sights and sounds of Fripp embrace you. The hammock is a treat.
The owner is attentive to both the condition of the home and the overall experience of the guest.
Comments: Amenity cards are available for buy at additional price. Guest is mandatory to perform a few housekeeping assists: pick up and take out the trash, load/start the dishwashers. Cleanliness is important. Golf cars are available for $175 or $275 per week.
The home is located at the most attractive beach access on Fripp. Even at high tide, there is always plenty of sandy beach to savor. I've listed a few competing units. All are in great condition. However, we think you’ll agree that you get more for your money if you stay at Invincible.
Competing units: vrbo/48166, vrbo/51276, vrbo/58576.
This unit, Invincible, is a bargain. Come again. Often.
About Fripp. Fripp Island is NOT Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head. There are NO traffic jams. No neon. Pizza and ice cream available at the Beach Club Cafe. It is economical, quality, coastal living. Only about a dozen street lights on the entire island. When the sun goes down, it is DARK. Fripp is a nature preserve. Deer come out at dusk. There are no hordes at Fripp. Family amicable. Most folks use golf cars to zip around the island. Comfy and comfortable. Come and be one of us ! Great times were had by all. eurousuen,tf.hotmail.bypass./.Frippout.1.Nejrowurjwjcne.skkwk.wnoc.ekdo.
Keywords: Island Estate - Very Grand
- Many property owners and rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area promotional guides which feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the local itself. Search for these books and promotional books, as this allows visitors to enjoy those wonderful activities at a considerable discounted.
- Want to avoid the crowds? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Several management companies provide special discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular groups of visitors. Event homes are best for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are situated close to music venues. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction you simply love, search for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual property owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their properties, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with reserving, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine service issues that may occur.
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
Finding and booking the right rental:
Before you book "2019: Late August and Fall....inquire !", review our short list of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental homes start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months prior to your vacation. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of planning your trip is choosing where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, the rest becomes easier.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental home
Confirm who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom setup you should have. Try to remember that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is suitable for your party. Generally rental home listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Have a Budget
Confirm that "2019: Late August and Fall....inquire !" satisfies your price range *during your desired dates*. If multiple individuals or families are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each party's contribution.
Rental Home Amenities
What amenities is your group searching for? Do you just want a rental home with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or beach volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or close to restaurants? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental contract, or will you need to take your own? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate rental.
Special Factors to consider
Do individual members of your party have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the crew traveling with a four-legged friend? While many vacation homes allow animals, guidelines and fees fluctuate per rental. Study your contract thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Besides having exceptional rental properties, local companies provide superb service..
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try asking for an extra night. Your easiest opportunity for a reduced rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study the Contract
You will want to know which services are included:
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, vacationers will need to pay local taxes when renting "2019: Late August and Fall....inquire !", as well as any other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including an animal fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you reassurance should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Home
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one last time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow customers to offer feedback. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your praise. If something was unacceptable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everyone want to return next year? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic home away from home. If the rental property was not perfect, and you will better recognize how to filter your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.2 miles