- 8 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyNOTE ABOUT THE CALENDAR:
I prefer to approve ALL the groups that want to rent MY home.
Please contact me directly @: TFADKINS@hotmail.com I will get back with you. I want to hear about you, your group, etc. Tks.
For the "season"....Memorial to Labor Day....the rate is $5850 + $643.50 tax (starting 5.31.2020)...I don't like the taxes...but they are mandatory. During season we generally rent Sun-Sun.
I try to keep the calendar current. Please feel complimentary to inquire.
Fripp is a outstanding place. We constructed this home in 1998. It has had continual renovations and improvements. Quiet, centrally located, most superb bargain on the island.
The peerless location on the island. Less than a one min. walk to the beach (~ 100 yards). Always great beach. Sandy and wide. A brief two min. walk to the beach club complex. Corner of Rock Beauty and Tarpon Boulevard.
There are eight (8) bedrooms. Wi-Fi, Apple TV, 65" LED, Keurig , 2 flat bottom coffee makers, counter toaster oven, sliced bread toaster, blender, etc.
LAYOUT OF THE HOME: As you enter, you rapidly sense the size of the home. Huge and airy. The kitchen / dining / great room constitute the central axis.
On the left side of the home are three bedrooms: the first bedroom is a queen. The second bedroom has two twin beds. These two bedrooms open to a central hall. These bedrooms are also connected by a bath suite.
The connection room has two lavatories. Off this room is a separate room with the commode and the shower. With this design, one guest can be taking a shower in full privacy, while another guest uses the lavatory.
The last bedroom on this LEFT side is a master. King with private bath.
The RIGHT side of the home is a mirror image of the left side, except that a laundry area is located in the central hallway.
All bathrooms have cultured stone counter tops and ceramic tile floors. The mirrors are monumental: 4' x 8'. One of the master suites has a Kohler steam shower. All bedrooms have generous closet space. The corner bedrooms have flat screen LCD’s. Luggage holders and peaceful chairs round out the bedroom décor.
There are two bedrooms upstairs. One has a queen, tv, appreciate seat and walk in closet. The other bedroom has a queen + two sets of twin BUNK beds, a 50” flat screen TV, copious play space, toys, etc. There is a full bath w tub in the hallway for both of these two bedrooms.
HVAC: there are five (5) systems in the home. One for the 3 bedrooms on the left. Another for the 3 bedrooms on the right. One for the central axis. One for the 2 bedrooms upstairs. One for the game room.
THE KITCHEN: The enormous kitchen has just about everything you could wish for. Professional range with covered burners. Propane: plenty hot. 2 Stainless Steel side-by-side fridges, 2 Stainless dishwashers, 2-Stainless sinks with hi-rise faucets, 2 Stainless microwaves, 1 warming drawer, 1 wine cooler. Plenty of china, cutlery and preparing/mixing/serving pieces.
The counter area lay-out accepts three chefs to be using the kitchen at the same time. Really. Plenty of space. Usual appliances: blender, toaster, coffee maker(s), and a hot strip for other plug-in's. One of the neat things about the kitchen is the lighting.
Three types of lighting: under counter, over cabinet and task specific. This way, you can pick your mood.
The dining room naturally flows from the kitchen area. As you can see in the photos, there is a huge elevated bar. The dining room table is glorious. We ask that you use PLACEMATS to protect the finish of the table. You can seat 20 visitors around this one table.
As we continue in this area, the great room is next. It is a natural fit. Two appreciate seats, two leather La-Z-Boy recliners and a generous couch with coffee table form the 'U' shape for TV watching. We have a 65" LED TV that gives great vistas from just about any angle. In fact, there is not a place in the entire central axis without a view of the screen. You can even sit at the dining room table and adore your favorite game or movie.
Even though the home is enormous, there is also a warm feeling that comes from being able to separate from others in your own personal space. The home is very peaceful.
Underneath the home is the game room. 9' pool table, ping pong table, foosball table, card table. With its black and white tile, neon signs, audio system, TV's, wet bar, it is the ideal get-away room.
Come with your own grille. You can pick one up @ Wal-Mart for $30. This way it is new and ready for your use.
The sizable screen porch is always a favorite. Folks tend to congregate on the screen porch. A cup of coffee or a glass of wine, your favorite rent, and in a few moments those “things” from your inland life will be melting away, as the sights and sounds of Fripp embrace you. The hammock is a treat.
The owner is attentive to both the condition of the home and the overall experience of the guest.
Comments: Amenity cards are available for buy at additional price. Guest is mandatory to perform a few housekeeping assists: pick up and take out the trash, load/start the dishwashers. Cleanliness is important. Golf cars are available for $175 or $275 per week.
The home is located at the most impeccable beach access on Fripp. Even at high tide, there is always plenty of sandy beach to relish. I've listed a few competing units. All are in great condition. However, we think you’ll agree that you get more for your money if you stay at Invincible.
Competing units: vrbo/48166, vrbo/51276, vrbo/58576.
This unit, Invincible, is a bargain. Come again. Often.
About Fripp. Fripp Island is NOT Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head. There are NO traffic jams. No neon. Pizza and ice cream available at the Beach Club Cafe. It is low-price, quality, coastal living. Only about a dozen street lights on the entire island. When the sun goes down, it is DARK. Fripp is a nature preserve. Deer come out at dusk. There are no hordes at Fripp. Family neighborly. Most folks use golf cars to zip around the island. Comfy and comfortable. Come and be one of us ! Great times were had by all. eurousuen,tf.hotmail.bypass./.Frippout.1.Nejrowurjwjcne.skkwk.wnoc.ekdo.
Keywords: Island Estate - Very Substantial
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional travel guides with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. Be on the lookout for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacationers to discover the same great attractions with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Flexible about when you can visit? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Many property management companies provide discounted prices to vets and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are most anticipating ? You will definitely get the most value from a home that most directly suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer their clients the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of medical related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated motel stay or extra fuel.
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, SC group, from quiet condos to colossal event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are liked by rental owners mainly because they coordinate the marketing and operations..
Below are some tips and techniques to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation home:
Before you start to book "Holiday Season 2019....available. ", read through our brief collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. For the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of families decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Agreement can be tough between members of the family, but the moment this tricky part is finished everything will begin to slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that a lot of vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Many rental homes are presented with a price range. Determine the cost for your chosen trip. It could be at the high end of the range. If several individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure everyone knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. Generally speaking, a single member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and getting each party's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Are you looking for a rental property with outdoor kitchen? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or near night life? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or do you need to bring your own? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your party to help filter your search to the perfect property.
Oftentimes the senior generation has challenges with stairs. Make sure to remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Remember to include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and breeds could be restricted. Don't forget to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Fees may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local property management companies. Apart from offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the rental home management company may know of comparable homes that suit your style and budget..
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Agreement
Read the complete contract and make certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "Holiday Season 2019....available. ", along with various other fees that may be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental home cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your visit.
Congratulations on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage soon after you arrive. We also suggest immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damage, together with your request for any necessary repairs. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Remember to respect your nearby neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay a little more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Locals are a terrific source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best places for wildlife?
- Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The vacation rental really should be in very good condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dishes, excessive sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damages. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites permit renters to give reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere regarding your stay. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the problem.
Learn from your Stay
Does everyone want to re-book next year? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental. If the rental home wasn't perfect, and you will better understand how to perfect your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.2 miles