- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Sea Oasis freshly listed as of February 23, 2016
Like a rare and resplendent shell on the beach, the freshly re-imagined 'The Sea Oasis' a two-story, direct Sea front 3,800 square foot home located on famed Marlin Drive, stands out among the others on the exclusive Fripp Island with its enchanting vaulted-ceiling sizable room, lavish kitchen and inspiring sea-front vistas.
Constructed in 1986, 'The Sea Oasis' underwent a complete transformation just this year and every aspect of the home shimmers with crisp newness. The six-bedroom, five-and-half bath home sleeps 18. Three generous master bedrooms, two copious bunk rooms, and an adjacent bedroom with two Queen-size beds. All within steps of our backyard is the new bespoke boardwalk to the Sea.
After working up an appetite golfing at one of the Island’s two heralded golf courses, paddle boarding or dolphin watching on the Atlantic, getaway to the remarkable 15 x 18-foot kitchen outfitted to impress even the fussiest comfortable. Entertain or catch a fast snack at the kitchen’s welcoming rich-colored granite island with seating for nine or share a family meal or host a formal gathering in the dining room that seats 14. An outdoor kitchen with a fixed gas grille is available on the screened in porch for laid-back barbecues.
Multiple ceiling fans and three-zone central air ensures that everybody is calming all through the home no matter the coolness of the evening or heat of the mid-day. A sizable screened-in porch offers a amazing spot for a little reading or maybe family game nighttime.
After dinner or on that rare raining day, hideaway to the warm and airy great room to catch a movie on the 80-inch flat screen TV or appealing up to the gas fireplace to relive the day’s adventures. A second floor loft overlooks this room and further complements the open style of the entire home.
The main floor’s master bedroom with a restful king-size bed and adjoining deluxe bathroom provides a place for relaxing reflection and absolute enjoyment.
The second floor includes two additional master bedrooms, with entreating sea-front balconies where you can soak in the last rays of the day. These rooms, too, offer blissful king-size beds and all-new deluxe bathrooms with the latest luxuries.
Together, the two bunk rooms sleep eight and is a great fun space for tots and teens alike to call home base with a shared bathroom to help wash away all but the memories of the glorious summer days.
The sixth bedroom is furbished with two queen-sized beds with a opulence bathroom. There is WiFi everywhere the home, T.V.s in every room, and a desktop computer for family use.
Amenity cards are available for buy. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and golf courses.
The ideal location. The ideal home. The ideal summer holiday. Like the fabled getaway of old, this Sea Oasis beckons to the world weary in us all, offering the summer of your dreams and family memories to last a lifetime.
- Saturday arrival after 4pm to Saturday departure before 10am
- Plus 11% SC Lodging Tax
- Plus $350 Cleaning Fee
- $2,000 Refundable security deposit
- Plus amenities (club) cards available for buy
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area promotional catalogs which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Want to avoid the crowds and save cash? Shoulder seasons feature terrific offers.
- Many management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat individuals to the same rental. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang qualifies for a price reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are most looking forward to during your stay? You will definitely get the best value from a rental that most directly satisfies your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a tad bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental cost, provides guests reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed as a consequence of medical related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out how many rentals are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, SC gang, from tranquil condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some tips and tricks to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Searching for and booking the right vacation property:
Before you decide to book "The Ocean Oasis: Newly Renovated Luxurious 6 Bedroom Beach Front Home, Sleeps 18", go through our brief collection of considerations.
Search Early and Often
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select a Community and Date
Quite often, the toughest portion of planning your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, the rest is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Establish who is joining, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Be mindful that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, email or call the property manager before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Pay?
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a pricey rental property. A single member of your company must be responsible for getting payments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of booking.
What amenities is your group trying to find? Do you primarily desire a property with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide narrow your search.
Grandma and Grandpa will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
What About Furry Family Members?
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies can vary. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be controlled. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
It Is Time to Search
Many websites exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies typically have a unique collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a reduced rate will be shifting to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Vacation home management companies and home owners commonly offer their guests the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you relief should disaster strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Good luck on reserving your rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any damages right after you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. This may protect against conflicts during check out.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a gas fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many problems.
- Please be respectful of the community. Residents often live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain you've collected all personal belongings.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred during your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Nearly all rental websites ask for feedback after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they like the property? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles