- Fripp Island
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
About this PropertyThe Sea Oasis freshly listed as of February 23, 2016
Like a rare and resplendent shell on the beach, the freshly re-imagined 'The Sea Oasis' a two-story, direct Sea front 3,600 square foot home located on esteemed Marlin Drive, stands out among the others on the exclusive Fripp Island with its dazzling vaulted-ceiling grandiose room, lavish kitchen and inspiring sea-front vistas.
Constructed in 1986, 'The Sea Oasis' underwent a complete transformation just this year and every aspect of the home shimmers with crisp newness. The six-bedroom, five-and-half bath home sleeps 18. Three huge master bedrooms, two generous bunk rooms, and an adjacent bedroom with two Queen-size beds. All within steps of our backyard is the new bespoke boardwalk to the Sea.
After working up an appetite golfing at one of the Island’s two heralded golf courses, paddle boarding or dolphin watching on the Atlantic, getaway to the remarkable 15 x 18-foot kitchen outfitted to impress even the fussiest blissful. Entertain or catch a speedy snack at the kitchen’s welcoming rich-colored granite island with seating for nine or share a family meal or host a formal gathering in the dining room that seats 14. An outdoor kitchen with a fixed gas grille is available on the screened in porch for laid-back barbecues.
Multiple ceiling fans and three-zone central air ensures that everybody is appealing everywhere the home no matter the coolness of the evening or heat of the mid-day. A generous screened-in porch offers a magnificent spot for a little reading or maybe family game nighttime.
After dinner or on that rare raining day, hideaway to the warm and airy great room to catch a movie on the 80-inch flat screen TV or comfortable up to the gas fireplace to relive the day’s adventures. A second floor loft overlooks this room and further complements the open style of the entire home.
The main floor’s master bedroom with a restful king-size bed and adjoining deluxe bathroom provides a place for calming reflection and absolute recreation.
The second floor includes two additional master bedrooms, with entreating sea-front balconies where you can soak in the last rays of the day. These rooms, too, offer delightful king-size beds and all-new deluxe bathrooms with the latest comforts.
Together, the two bunk rooms sleep eight and is a great fun space for tots and teens alike to call home base with a shared bathroom to help wash away all but the memories of the glorious summer days.
The sixth bedroom is decorated with two queen-sized beds with a delight bathroom. There is WiFi all over the home, T.V.s in every room, and a desktop computer for family use.
Amenity cards are available for buy. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and golf courses.
The ideal location. The ideal home. The ideal summer holiday. Like the fabled getaway of old, this Sea Oasis beckons to the world weary in us all, offering the summer of your dreams and family memories to last a lifetime.
- Saturday arrival after 4pm to Saturday departure before 10am
- Plus 11% SC Lodging Tax
- Plus $325 Cleaning Fee
- $2,000 Refundable security deposit
- Plus amenities (club) cards available for buy
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property owners and vacation properties provide Beaufort, SC area promotional travel books which feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property management company and the local store itself. Search for these guides and coupon books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the very same terrific activities with a sometimes significantly discounted.
- Are your vacation dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer terrific rates on weekly rentals.
- Many vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or returning travelers of the same rental. Make sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a specific Beaufort, SC activity you simply love, search for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners generally offer customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Rental Home
First-timers are oftentimes shocked at the range and variety of short term rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've constructed a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental experience.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Do you believe "The Ocean Oasis: Newly Renovated Luxurious 6 Bedroom Beach Front Home, Sleeps 18" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Look over this checklist to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many trendy hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked very early. To ensure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. Holiday reunions can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Decide on a Community and Time
Consensus can often be complicated between relatives, but once this complicated part is complete everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many relatives are joining your trip? Consider that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Will the chosen rental property fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If multiple groups or loved ones are sharing the cost, check that each group knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Typically, one member of the group will be in charge of making the complete reservation and getting each party's share.
Vacation home Features
What amenities is the family searching for? Are you looking for a rental with outside dining area? Will the property need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to shopping? Does the home have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Create a list of priority features to facilitate filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Grandpa and Grandma will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Are you or other individuals in the crew travelling with a furry companion? Animals are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines can vary. A number of constraints may eliminate a prospective rental home. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
It Is Time to Search
Several internet resources exist to match visitors with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. This is most effective during the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read Through The Contract
Read through the complete contract and be sure you are aware who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, guests must pay state taxes when renting "The Ocean Oasis: Newly Renovated Luxurious 6 Bedroom Beach Front Home, Sleeps 18", in addition to any other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard rental price, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any nights missed due to personal medical related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental
When you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Make sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. If you find problems, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager straight away.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager promptly. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents should be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Tidy up a little. Even if you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The property really needs to be in sound condition. Kitchen sinks brimming with dirty dishes, excessive beach sand on the flooring and sticky messes should be addressed before you leave.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred during your stay. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Virtually all rental property websites ask for comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If anything was unsatisfactory and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? If everything was outstanding, next year's family vacation planning is going to be quick. If not, you've gained valuable experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles