- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Sports Gear
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThe Sea Oasis newly listed as of February 23, 2016
Like a rare and resplendent shell on the beach, the freshly re-imagined 'The Sea Oasis' a two-story, direct Sea front 3,800 square foot home located on famed Marlin Drive, stands out among the others on the exclusive Fripp Island with its lovely vaulted-ceiling grandiose room, lavish kitchen and inspiring sea-front vistas.
Constructed in 1986, 'The Sea Oasis' underwent a complete transformation just this year and every aspect of the home shimmers with crisp newness. The six-bedroom, five-and-half bath home sleeps 18. Three enormous master bedrooms, two copious bunk rooms, and an adjacent bedroom with two Queen-size beds. All within steps of our backyard is the new bespoke boardwalk to the Sea.
After working up an appetite golfing at one of the Island’s two heralded golf courses, paddle boarding or dolphin watching on the Atlantic, getaway to the sensational 15 x 18-foot kitchen outfitted to impress even the fussiest comfortable. Entertain or catch a speedy snack at the kitchen’s welcoming rich-colored granite island with seating for nine or share a family meal or host a formal gathering in the dining room that seats 14. An outdoor kitchen with a fixed gas grille is available on the screened in porch for laid-back barbecues.
Multiple ceiling fans and three-zone central air ensures that everybody is peaceful all through the home no matter the coolness of the evening or heat of the mid-day. A huge screened-in porch offers a incredible spot for a little reading or maybe family game nighttime.
After dinner or on that rare raining day, hideaway to the warm and airy great room to catch a movie on the 80-inch flat screen T.V. or comfortable up to the gas fireplace to relive the day’s adventures. A second floor loft overlooks this room and further complements the open style of the entire home.
The main floor’s master bedroom with a restful king-size bed and adjoining deluxe bathroom provides a place for calming reflection and absolute leisure.
The second floor includes two additional master bedrooms, with entreating sea-front balconies where you can soak in the last rays of the day. These rooms, too, offer blissful king-size beds and all-new deluxe bathrooms with the latest luxuries.
Together, the two bunk rooms sleep eight and is a great fun space for tots and teens alike to call home base with a shared bathroom to help wash away all but the memories of the glorious summer days.
The sixth bedroom is decorated with two queen-sized beds with a comfort bathroom. There is WiFi all over the home, T.V.s in every room, and a desktop computer for family use.
Amenity cards are available for buy. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and golf courses.
The ideal location. The ideal home. The ideal summer holiday. Like the fabled getaway of old, this Sea Oasis beckons to the world weary in us all, offering the summer of your dreams and family memories to last a lifetime.
- Saturday arrival after 4pm to Saturday departure before 10am
- Plus 11% SC Lodging Tax
- Plus $350 Cleaning Fee
- $2,000 Refundable security deposit
- Plus amenities (club) cards available for buy
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property managers and vacation rental properties supply Beaufort, SC area printed travel magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the property management company and the merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the vacation dates flexible? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you amazing rates on weekly rentals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get cost savings. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Is there a certain activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the best value from a home which most directly satisfies your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a bit more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners typically offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any nights missed as a consequence of personal medical emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
General Rental Information
First-timers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide selection of weekly rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available allows them to find an perfect retreat to fit their Beaufort, SC crew, from calm condominiums to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management agencies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most novices will be happy to learn that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should look.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental property:
Before you book "The Ocean Oasis: Newly Renovated Luxurious 6 Bedroom Beach Front Home, Sleeps 18", review our short checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many renowned hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked early. To assure the very best choice of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Find your Spot and Decide Dates
Quite often, the most challenging part of planning your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else becomes easier.
Exactly How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you need to have. Keep in mind that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Create a Budget
Confirm that "The Ocean Oasis: Newly Renovated Luxurious 6 Bedroom Beach Front Home, Sleeps 18" suits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Do you only want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or in close proximity to night life? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available as part of your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to help narrow your search.
Do some people in your crew have special needs? Make sure you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Make sure you include your furry family members. Pet policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Type of animal, size and breeds may be limited. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
A number of internet resources exist to match guests with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation home management companies take pride in a superior vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental homes, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest chance of a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Entire Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Power bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs between 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Book your Rental
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Good job on booking your vacation home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. If you find problems, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. This may prevent conflicts during checkout.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Nearly all rental web sites seek testimonials after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for positive ratings. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the property was not as described, you may want to note that in your critique.
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did everybody have a blast? With a little luck everything ended up being perfect and you are all set to reserve the same rental for next year. If not, you have acquired valuable rental search experience to aid with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles