- As low as $125/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: non smoking only
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Porch or lanai
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 600 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Location, Location, Location... This downtown Beaufort carriage home is a ideal place to stay for your visit to Historic Beaufort. Attractively furnished and entirely equipped for a comfortable stay. The outdoor sitting area is covered and looks out to this appealing neighborhood. The carriage home is above the detached garage. It is one enormous room with a king bed, two cozy chairs for reading or tv, a kitchen table and 4 chairs and a dresser. There is also a kitchenette with a modest frig, toaster oven, microwave, Keurig coffee maker (and coffee pods). Bath has a tub/shower and is shining clean! Also have a washer and dryer for your use.
Just a fifteen min. walk along the Beaufort River (ICW) to marvelous eateries, antique and other stores, a waterfront park, marina and historic tours. Or ride one of the bicycles supplied for your own self-directed tour of downtown!
Centrally located this carriage home is just 10 mins. from Parris Island and 20 mins. from Hunting Island State Park and Beach! You can walk downtown for a horse & buggy historic tour or meet a guide at the marina for a day of boating/fishing. Also walk or ride the bicycles on The Spanish Moss Trail - a 15 mile old railroad trail that winds through neighborhoods and has handsome vistas of marshes and waterways. Kayaking tours are also available from the downtown area. Your choice of many golf courses are within a 10 min. drive!
Keywords: Carriage House, Historic Beaufort, Downtown Beaufort, Walk to Town, Spanish Moss Trail
About the Area
In the city center, this apartment is in an area with great shopping. Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Beaufort. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose the perfect rental in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Downtown Beaufort Carriage House has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Call the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 0.6 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 0.6 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 0.7 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 0.8 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 1.0 miles
- Pigeon Point Park - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Downtown Beaufort Carriage House?Book Online Get Information Call: