About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Feel a peaceful escape with family or friends at Good Tides Getaway, less than two miles from downtown Beaufort, and 10 mins. from Parris Island. Spend your mornings sipping coffee in a rocker on the front porch, and your evenings appreciating a meal on the deck with your dog. Take the bicycles on the Spanish Moss Trail, or relax in the roomy living areas. Hunting Island Park pass included! BEFORE BOOKING, please contact us about your pet (< 40 lbs). Person making reservation must be age 24+.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. USCB Center for the Arts and Beaufort Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sanctuary Golf Club and Ocean Creek.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Beaufort vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Beaufort. To book the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Beaufort:
- First and foremost, have your family select trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Dog Friendly Getaway with Southern Front Porch has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine what is right for your group.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of issues.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.