- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Childs Highchair
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Ping Pong Table
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUnique open floor plan, ideal for gathering and entertaining. Thoroughly supplied kitchen. High thread count linens and linens.The private and zen yard provides woods view, it also includes a covered parking for your Boat or RV, ideal for gathering with family and friends. Inside of the home you will feel thoroughly at ease, its meticulously tidy, decorated with modern yet bohemian furnishings and decor. Soft comfortable rugs, blankets, linens. The kitchen is wonderfully functional and offers a tidy, modern aesthetic. It comes supplied with everything you would need to make a delicious meal. Coffee and tea are also supplied to make your mornings more delightful. We know what its like to show up to an airbnb and they give you with little to nothing! When you stay with us, we make it EASY and ENJOYABLE including way more than the basics.
Private master suit, includes cloud like king size bed and intelligent TV and meticulous master bath including rain shower. Following the master, is our the second bedroom which includes a queen size bed and workspace. Queen beds in both our third and fourth bedrooms. All beds are memory foam, proving you a calming nights rest.
Have fun with friends and family playing foosball, ping ping, giant checkers, ladder golf, corn hole, board games and more. The second full bathroom is located in the hallway which includes a shower tub combo accessible for all bedrooms.
Both Intelligent TVs have Basic Cable and access to NetFlix, Hulu and Prime TV Apps. We can guarantee you wont want to leave.
Unwind and read a good rent in the hammock, complimentary s'mores by the fire pit. Appreciate playing ping pong in our garage converted game room. Please note the single garage attached to home can not be used to park a car however, our big, level driveway can park up to 4 cars, plus we have parking pad in the rear yard for boat or rv.
When you rent a stay at Lo&Bohold you will feel completely at home the moment you arrive. We put your mind at ease, including everything you could need, we are your guide, assisting you through planning the ideal trip itinerary unique to your needs. Nothing brief of an spectacular experience is what you will experience. Our 5 star reviews attest to this.
Wake up to a splendid day, appreciate our elegant magnolia tree, listen to the owls and feathered friends, The location of the home is ideal, no need to take twenty five mins. to travel to and from. It's less than 10 mins. to Parris Island & the Marine Corps Air station and an 6 min. drive to Downtown Beaufort, Port Royal.
Military Veterans, active and reserve will receive a 10% discount at all of our units. We greatly savor the sacrifices you make for our country. We too are active duty Military, we salute you.
You will have the entire place to yourself. A special intelligent app and key code will unlock the door during your stay.
Hurricane Season can occur in the Low Country June through November. We stand by our visitors and will work directly with you should your stay be impacted due to weather.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many rental owners and vacation houses provide Beaufort, SC area traveller discount books which include money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the management company and the local vendor itself. Look for these books and discount books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those terrific activities at a generally substantial discounted.
- Want to stay away from crowds and get a better price? Off-peak times offer up substantive markdowns.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer special discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning visitors of the same rental home. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? If there's a specific Beaufort, SC activity that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental rate, provides guests reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed due to personal health emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Tips & Tricks
You might be pleasantly surprised to discover how many rental properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Beaufort, SC group, from calm condominiums to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, equipment and expertise to provide painless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to discover that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
How to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Do you think "Designer Ranch House Minutes to Parris Island & Downtown Beaufort" is the perfect rental home for your next getaway? Look over this check list to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC vacation homes book months (and up to a year) in advance. For the greatest selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. A lot of families prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are resolved, the rest is more straightforward.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Keep in mind that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Generally rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make sure "Designer Ranch House Minutes to Parris Island & Downtown Beaufort" works with your budget *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a pricey rental home. One member of your party must be given the task of collecting repayments and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental cost at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What home features is your family interested in? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near night life? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers available and included with your rental property charge? Gather a list of "needs and wishes" from your company to help filter your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Things to consider
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your furrry friends. Animal policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Type of animal, size and breeds might be controlled. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Start your Search
After the location, travel dates and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best vacation home selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides having exclusive properties, local companies provide top-notch service..
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
You should know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed due to personal health care emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any damage soon after you arrive. If you discover damages, or if fixes are needed contact the property manager without delay. This may prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to assist. A brief phone call avoids many headaches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Local people will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Locals are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a little. Even though you're paying a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental really needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks full of dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes ought to be taken care of before you leave.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no damage occurred during your stay. If you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Most rental home management companies and rental websites make it easy for travellers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
How did they like the rental home? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific home away from home. If the property wasn't perfect, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.