- As low as $377/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
WELCOME to The Rivah House. Appreciate this 4 bedroom/2 bath deep water home located on McCalley Creek with an outdoor shower. Whether it's BOATING, FISHING, CRABBING or just RELAXING, this home is for YOU!
Home offers 2 living spaces along with a coffee/wet bar on the second floor. Also a 40 foot floating dock with a jet dock up to 19 ft boat. We are seconds from ICW & St. Helena sound. 15 mins. boat ride to downtown Beaufort. 45 min. boat ride to Edisto. 1 hour boat ride to Hilton Head/Daufuskie Island.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Beaufort. To find the largest rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your family decide on a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Deep Water Rental has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- At Check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Pigeon Point Park - 4.0 miles
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 4.1 miles
- University of South Carolina at Beaufort - 4.5 miles
- St. Helena's Episcopal Church - 4.6 miles
- Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park - 4.8 miles
- John Mark Verdier House - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Deep Water Rental?Book Online Get Information Call: