- As low as $381/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
406 Capt. John Fripp Villa is a second floor unit located in the heart of Fripp Island. Just a short walk to the Beach Club, Sandbar, Tennis Courts, Exercise Center, and Guest Services. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home is ideal for visitors that are interested in taking advantage of Fripp's many amenities as well as being walking distances from the beach. Features include an outside deck, pretty ocean vistas, and a freshly refreshed kitchen. It comfortably accommodates up to 6 people and offers gorgeous patio vistas of the ocean. Comcast X1 DVR with Voice Remotes in living room and downstairs bedroom. No cable in upstairs bedroom.
A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island and an elegant way to visit to our unique amenities.
Also supplied with your rental are up to 6 guest cards, with a value of up to $300. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Penn Center and York W. Bailey Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Creek Golf Club and Ocean Point Golf Course. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and mountain biking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Find your best deal:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Booking in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- First, have your family decide on trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Cozy Ocean View Villa Steps from Beach Club, Tennis, & Sandbar has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Cozy Ocean View Villa Steps from Beach Club, Tennis, & Sandbar?Book Online Get Information Call: