About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Welcome to WhiteBrix House, our home away from home!
A comfortable home constructed in the 1950's. Recently modernized and all interior surfaces are freshly painted and all the kitchen appliances are new!
WhiteBrix is the ideal location for exploring the Lowcountry. There is a multitude of hiking opportunities including the 10+ mile long Spanish Moss Trail with access just blocks away, Crystal Lake Park(3.2 miles), Cypress Wetlands and Rookery (1.2 miles), and Hunting Island State Park ( 14 miles) just to name a few.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sleeps up to 6 with a 2 nighttime minimum stay. Rental includes amenities such as Hunting Island State Park and Beach pass! We are located just mins. away from Parris Island Marine Corp Base and the Marine Corp Air Station! We are also mins. away from Downtown Beaufort and Port Royal.
Are you planning to bring a furbaby? We are dog lovers and own a Border Collie named Bullet. There are a number of amenities to insure your pet is happy while here. There is even a dog park at Southside park which is less than a mile away. We also have a dog door installed that leads to a deck and a entirely fenced in back yard.
WhiteBrix is located on a cul-de-sac in a peaceful Mossy Oaks neighborhood ideal for walking.
About the Area
Located on a river, this vacation home is in Mossy Oaks, a neighborhood in Beaufort. Sanctuary Golf Club and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Port Royal Farmers Market and Bay Street. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 3 per room
Tips to get the best Beaufort vacation property experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best rental within your budget, we recommend booking in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Begin by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Cozy home close to Parris Island with large fenced yard! Newly renovated! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you love, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.