- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Lobster Pot
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyFreshly Renovated -Shore Lovin It, beach bungalow is located at 34 Davis Appreciate Dr. Fripp Island, SC. Fripp Island is located near the southern tip of South Carolina, midway between Charleston and Savannah, Georgia. This makes for convenient day trips to both historical cities. Other destinations within a brief drive include our glamourous town of Beaufort, SC and Hilton Head Island close by. Once here you will feel no need to leave this island utopia.
Our bungalow is a brief walk, cart or bicycle ride to our private beach, many pools, two championship golf courses and a marina. And as the address would hint, it sits on the 17th Fairway of the Sea Creek Golf Course designed by Davis Adore III.
The home is elegantly furbished with fresh includes and an appealing open floor plan. Enter the bungalow to a enormous great room, which includes a sitting area with 48" flat screen TV, Blue/Ray player and wi-fi all through the home. There is a sizable dining table and hutch, great for family dinners and games. The brand new entirely supplied kitchen includes stainless steel appliances, granite, soft close doors and pullouts plus everything you should need to prepare meals, relax and relish- including a crock-pot and blender:) Mornings are a wind with a coffee maker, toaster on the breakfast bar. Perhaps, the most exemplary feature of this home is that each bedroom is its own complete suite. There are three bedrooms with plenty of closet space and each having a private ensuite bathroom . Guests will find privacy when desired as every room has a TV and balcony. We give all linens, as well as a washcloth, hand towel & bath towel set for each guest. Outside, your balcony is supplied with two chairs and a modest table. Both bedrooms downstairs give a full bed and a queen bed . Off one of the lower bedrooms you will find a full size washer and dryer. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a queen bed, full bathroom and balcony. Our bungalow includes a huge screened porch, patio, charcoal BBQ grille and outdoor shower. If you are headed to the beach you will find a beach cart, 4 beach towels, umbrella, body boards and other play equipment in the shed.
FRIPP ISLAND GOLF SEA POINT AND SEA CREEK
SEA POINT is a oceanside links course. Its elegant sea meets the links design will be sure to offer a challenging game amid lovely vistas of the Atlantic Sea. Sea Point received a 4 STAR rating from Golf Digest and is the recipient of the Golden Links Award by Corporate Meetings & Incentives Magazine. Designed by George Cobb, designer and consultant to Augusta National, this course is sure to please- bring your camera!
SEA CREEK GOLF COURSE was designed by PGA Champion Davis Appreciate III and our Shore Lovin It bungalow sits on the back of its 17th fairway. This course is set among some of the most gorgeous salt marshes and wildlife found on the island. In fact, the layout of the course is so handsome, it has been used for movie scenes in Forrest Gump and Disney's The Jungle Rent. Spectacular and challenging, Sea Creek will not disappoint. This course has received a 4.5 STAR rating from Golf Digest and the "Top 10" design honor from Golfer Magazine.
FRIPP ISLAND RACQUET CLUB
Just a brief walk, cart, or bicycle ride from the bungalow you will find the Racquet Club. Here, there are eight Fast-Dry clay courts, and two hard courts. Come to play or learn with many activities and instruction available.
Fripp Island offers many pool locations for you to splash in! Certainly, we are biased but we feel the Cabana Club Pools, closest to our bungalow offers the best in beauty and fun! Actually there are three pools within the Cabana Club! We have an oval pool, a children pool ( shallow and ideal for toddlers and modest children) and a lagoon style pool that meanders through a maze of caves and waterfalls, a real favorite. Refreshments are available.
Beach Club Pools are located at the center of the island near the Racquet Club. Here you will find an Olympic pool, children's pool and an adult pool ( 21 and older) At the adult pool grab your favorite drink from the Sandbar and relax while appreciating the vistas of the Atlantic Sea.
Sea Point and Marina Pool have three more pools for you to adore. Sea Point has an L-shaped pool and a children's pool and the Marina has a modest round pool should you need to cool off after a kayak or paddle board trip.
CAMP FRIPP AND ISLAND ACTIVITIES
Center island, near the Beach Club there will be a daily posting of all the various family, social, teen and children's activities.
You will find the Nature Center and Camp Fripp closer to our bungalow. From there you will be able to participate in a variety of nature programs such as turtle walks, crabbing, fishing, kayaking, arts and crafts and more.
FRIPP ISLAND MARINA
Our marina is a full service facility. There is a loading ramp and launching services available. Fuels, pump-out stations and cleaning services, as well. The Marina can set up fishing charters, sunset cruises, dolphin and shelling excursions. The Marina area includes restaurant, deli, and a shop for all boating and fishing supplies plus a place to rent kayaks, skiffs and paddle boards. If you are looking to rent bicycles or a golf cart you will be able to do so here at the Marina .
Fripp Island offers a variety of dining experiences comfortably located all over the island. From fine dining choices available at the Beach Club and the Bonito Boathouse, to more casual offerings such as breakfast, lunch and snacks at the Sea Point Grille, Cabana Club Restaurant, Marina Deli, 19th Hole or Beach Club Food Court. Off Fripp Island, there are amazing patio dining experiences along the riverwalk in downtown Beaufort and many delicious eateries and cafes around the Beaufort area.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many tourism bureaus offer promotional guide books with special packages for property management companies, dining and tours. Search for these catalogs and coupon books, as this allows vacationers to enjoy the same terrific attractions with a generally substantial discounted.
- Can you switch your dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing offers.
- Many rental companies and owners offer rate reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or returning vacationers of the same property. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discount.
- Some rentals are basically catered to particular visitors, whether it's beachfront units with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with close access to shopping or waterfront homes that feature their own boat launching areas. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Many people are shocked to discover just how many vacation homes are offered in Beaufort, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, SC family, from low-noise condos to large event homes with several bedrooms.
Nearly all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting families with making reservations, checking-in, house cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may arise.
We have put together a short guide to assist you in getting most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Do you think "Shore Lovin It - Beach Cottage Rental, Fripp Island, SC" is the perfect rental for your upcoming visit? Read this checklist to make sure it fits your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months prior to your trip. Holiday reunions are a great time for families to plot their Summer trips..
Choose a Community and Time
Oftentimes, the most challenging portion of scheduling your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, the rest becomes more straightforward.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental property
How many family members are joining your getaway? Bear in mind that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, communicate with the property manager before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that "Shore Lovin It - Beach Cottage Rental, Fripp Island, SC" suits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental home. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be responsible for the entire reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family trying to find? Do you want a rental property with open-air lounge? Does the unit need to be oceanfront, in the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental payment? Make a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Commonly the older generation has problems with stairs. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure you include your companion! Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but guidelines can vary. A number of restrictions may eliminate a potential rental home. Examine your agreement carefully! Service fees may apply when pets are included. Ask questions *prior to* you book!
Start your Search
As soon as the location, dates and attendees are decided, search multiple sources for the best rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
You'll want to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, travelers will need to pay state taxes when booking "Shore Lovin It - Beach Cottage Rental, Fripp Island, SC", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required depending on their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies vary with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Book your Rental Property
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your stay.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. Call the property manager immediately to report your findings. This can prevent conflicts during checkout.
- If you have any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental manager promptly. A quick phone call avoids many head aches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a trip significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Locals can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Remember to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Double-check every room of the rental home to assure you've collected all belongings.
- Be sure to walk through the rental one final time and check for property damage. We advise walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your stay? Nearly all rental management company sites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your positive recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you will want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? We hope this guide steered you to a fantastic vacation home. Otherwise, you've gained valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles