- From $1,500/Week
- Saint Helena Island
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Max. Occupancy: 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Parties/events Not Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
About the Location
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
About this Property
Spectacular panoramic views takes your breath away. Ocean, pools, palm trees. Walk out onto the deck and breath in the fresh sea air, hear the waves -- you are on vacation!
One of eight oceanfront corner units on the island! The extra side windows overlook a pool, swaying palms and the ocean -- making the villa brighter, offering breezes yet maintaining privacy.
Completely renovated villa beautifully decorated in light, soothing colors. Modern kitchen, breakfast bar, formal dining table or al fresco dining on the deck. Free internet, Roku, cable and 3 large flat screen TVs. Master bedroom with King bed, updated bathroom with regular/rain shower and 2 vanities. Second bedroom with 2 twins beds and a bathroom with standard Tub/shower to bath the children. Condo sleeps 4 (no sleeper sofa). New full size washer & dryer.
Watch the sunrise while having coffee on the deck! Nap by one of 3 sparkling pools! Enjoy the sounds of birds chirping, gentle waves breaking, and cross breezes in the palms while reading a good book. Take a long sunset walk on 2.5 miles of private beach while fiddler crabs skitter into their holes and shorebirds skim the waves or crowd the water’s edge foraging for food. Visit nesting egrets and herons with their chicks in the rookeries-with turtles and alligators sunning in the shallows below.
Join a group to watch and tag horseshoe crabs. The children can build sand castles, learn all about turtles; play in the gentle surf or any of the 3 pools. Crab or cast for shrimp at the crabbing dock, surf-fishing at the beach. Witness huge loggerhead turtles nesting or their tiny hatchlings making their way down the beach on the beginning of a long journey to the Sargasso Sea.
Guests have free access to the nearby Beach and Racquet Club containing: work out-gym, tennis courts, basketball court, baby pool, playground, badminton court, gift shop and bikes for rent.
Harbor Island is a very special place. Private gated community, miles of beach, 3 gorgeous pools, so peaceful. You will want to extend your vacation indefinitely.
Visit nearby Hunting Island State Park (5 minutes) to learn more about local nature, fish off the pier, ride the big waves, climb the lighthouse; or take a 15 minute drive into historic Beaufort for shopping, restaurants and history, the cinemas--both indoors and a real outdoor drive-In.
Many festivals go on year-round between Bluffton, Hilton Head, Savannah, and Beaufort’s Waterfront Park. A fantastic military museum located at Marine Corps Recruit Depot (MCRD) Parris Island (20 minutes).
Great shopping at cute shops in Beaufort or take a trip to Charleston 1 1/2 hr or 1 hour to historic Savannah, Georgia. Each makes a great day trip.
We live in Beaufort and spend much of our time at the villa. We hope that you will enjoy and
appreciate the villa as we do and leave it as you found it. Bring your toothbrush, your favorite pillow, your swimsuit and a beach towel. Come relax and enjoy!
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and vacation houses supply Beaufort, SC area vacation discount guides that feature deals, either offered individually by vendors, or via a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. Look for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to take advantage of those terrific attractions at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Just want to stay away from the crowds of people and cut costs? Shoulder seasons offer phenomenal deals.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for unique discounts. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and landmarks you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners generally offer guests the option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, offers visitors reimbursement of their travel expenses for any days missed a result of medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
Some people are shocked to discover how many vacation rentals are available in Beaufort, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, SC gang, from calm condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
Here are some tips and suggestions to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
How to find and reserve the best vacation rental:
Before you book " Beachfront, Spacious Luxury 2 BR Corner Villa, Spectacular Views!", examine our short collection of considerations.
The Earlier, The Better
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Pick a Village and Time
Agreement can be tough between loved ones, but the moment this complicated part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Be aware that most rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Generally vacation home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Determine Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are presented with a price range. Confirm the cost for your desired week. It may be at the top end of the range. If a few individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single individual in your party will need to be given the task of collecting contributions and accepting responsibility for the complete rental price at time of booking.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio lounge? Would you like to be away from it all, or near civilization? Will the unit have bikes and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Often times the senior generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure to include your furrry friends. While many vacation rentals allow furry friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per rental. A number of limitations might eliminate a potential rental property. Be sure to read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement.
Its Time to Search
As soon as the location, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the very best rental home selection. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation rental management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company may know of comparable homes that better fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an extra night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read the Total Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
If you'd like to Cancel
Ensure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives relief should catastrophe strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When you believe you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Get Contact Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. We also advise promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any critical fixes.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, house access, swimming pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Please be considerate of the community. Many times, adjacent properties are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make certain you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Many rental home management companies and rental search sites make it easy for customers to offer feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If something was unacceptable and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Hold a meeting with your travel companions. Did they enjoy their vacation? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you are happy to re-book the property for next year. If the rental wasn't quite right, and you will better know how to refine your search for the next time.