- From $86/Night
- From $650/Week
- From $1,350/Month
- Saint Helena Island
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Max. Occupancy: 4
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
About the Location
- Beach View
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- 1 Bicycles
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
About this Property
7 night stay 10% discount
BEACH & POOL VIEW - "BIRD'S I VUE'''
VACATION or ROMANTIC getaway, "BIRDS I VUE'' condo on Harbor Island is just the place to relax and play.
Enter this gated community and you will not want to leave. Harbor Island is a private 1400 acre barrier island on the Atlantic sea coast. Located approximately 12 miles east of Beaufort, South Carolina between historic Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina.
A cozy elegant condo located in Beach House Villas with third/top floor beach view. A wonderful penthouse view for your most treasured memories. The only building in the resort with the convenience of an elevator. Unload your belongings at the building's main entrance near the elevator.
None of the condo buildings on Harbor Island are handicap accessible (no ramp). However, Building L is the only condo building with an elevator. Eight steps to the first level to reach the elevator. "Birds I Vue'' is one of the units closest to the elevator on the 3rd floor.
ANTIQUE and UNIQUE furnishings for your pleasure and comfort in the 800 square feet of living space. Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, french door refrigerator. New 50' flat screen smart TV with Netflix.
Condo is completely updated.
YES, KID FRIENDLY, too. Well behaved pets welcomed. Pet deposit required.
View sunrise over the beach from the screened (NO PEST) balcony, kitchen, or living area. One of the most desired views on the island.
"Sweet Dreams" await with the romantic bedroom decor and the comfort of the king size bed with new top of the line pillow top mattress.
Additional upgrades: Queen sofa sleeper in living area + Two recliners COMFORT at it's best + Pergo cherry flooring. New kitchen appliances, French door refrigerator, over the range microwave, smooth top range with self cleaning oven. New top of the line king pillow top mattress with bed bug protection.
50" Smart TV with complimentary Netflix.
The sit down bar joins a fully equipped kitchen. Plus the game table doubles as dining table.
Starter staples are provided for our guest, including starter supply of paper goods for weekly guest.
A 80' boardwalk takes you across the sand dunes to step onto the approximately 3 mile long beach.
Enjoy the unique privacy of Harbor Island's uncrowded beach to discover horseshoe crabs, pelicans, dolphins, egrets and more. View shrimp boats. Sea turtles are nesting May through October. Harbor Island has been documented by National Audubon Society as Important Bird Area (IBA).
The natural beauty of the island is graced with sand dunes, sea-oats, tidal waters, saltwater marshes and wildlife. View the nearby rookeries. Home to many egrets, herons and alligators.
Crab dock located on the island.
PET FRIENDLY BEACH - Well behaved pets. Welcome = PET DEPOSIT REQUIRED = $100. - $70. refundable with favorable departure inspection. No pet hair or odor remaining. No property damage. (add $30. per pet).
Leash law applies.
Be certain to take advantage of our amenities as well as the area cultural and historical ventures.
Amenities for the active guest:
Harbor Island Beach and Racquet Club,
three pools + kiddie pool,
tennis, volleyball, basketball courts, shuffle board, fitness center and gift shop.
Pier fishing nearby.
Crab dock located on the island.
Lagoon kayaking is available nearby, at Hunting Island State Park.
Kayak rental at Barefoot Bubba's
Provided for your pleasure: Beach chairs, beach towels, kites, beach toys, picnic basket. Adult and children's board and card games with unique game table for your indoor entertainment.
Bicycle, kayak & corn hole rentals available at BAREFOOT BUBBA'S with free delivery + free ice cream. Tell Eddie Ms Joy sent you.
NEARBY... Antiquing, carriage tours, guided fishing trips, riverboat dinner cruise.
Riverfront park, shops & restaurants @ Beaufort, St Helena & Frogmore.
Frogmore - Penn Center Gulla History - leaving entrance turn right proceed to 1st stop light turn left , approx. 1/2 mile
Outlet mall shopping Tanger Outlet @ Bluffton, SC.
Gay's Shrimp docks(one mile) for fresh seafood and sometimes heat & serve meals.
Grills available in the courtyard.
Many excellent restaurants in the area.
HUNTING ISLAND State Park & Lighthouse - Self-guided tour. Listed in the National Registry of Historic Places. Located two miles east of Harbor Island entrance. Park admission fee.
Frogmore, SC :
*Penn Center - Historical Gulla area.
*Historical cemetery and tabby ruins.
Right leaving HI entrance to Red Piano left on Lands End Road
Historic District Walking & Carriage Tours.
Named 'BEST SMALL SOUTHERN TOWN' by Southern Living readers.
Named in the top 20 fishing towns.
Harbor Island is located 12 miles east of historic Beaufort, SC.
Historic District Walking Tours, antiques shops, Thrift and consignment & outlet shops.
Located 18 miles south of Beaufort.
SIGHTSEEING (Day Trips):
Harbor Island located approximately 60 miles south to beautiful Savannah, Georgia and 75 miles north to charming Charleston, South Carolina. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina approximately 45 miles south.
Daufuskie Island - check ferry schedule and golf cart rental for island transportation. No cars available.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area promotional books that feature money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Is it possible to adjust your dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? A number of rental companies offer discounted prices to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a certain experience that you are most getting excited about during your stay? If there's a certain Beaufort, SC atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed as a consequence of medical emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
You may be shocked to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Beaufort, SC family, from calm condominiums to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are popular with property owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Searching for and booking the perfect rental home:
Do you believe " Beach & Pool View - "Birds I Vue'' - 7n stay =10% OFF" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Read this check list to make sure it fits your preferences.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable hot spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rentals are booked very early. To find the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to your vacation. A lot of households decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Decide on a Community and Time
Consensus can be complicated among members of the family, but once this challenging part is complete everything will start to slide in place.
Just How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Remember that that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available online. If not, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
Decide on Your Budget
Will the preferred rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from company prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the family interested in? Do you want a rental property with outside lounge? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or night life? Will the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and wishes" from your company to help narrow your search to the most appropriate home.
Special Things to consider
Occasionally the elder generation has problems with stairways. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a dog? Even though many rental homes allow canine companions, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of animal, size and breeds might be limited. Examine your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you book!
Start the Search
Once the place, dates and guests are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Besides having exclusive rental properties, local companies provide superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've identified the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Off-peak weeks will be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read through the Total Agreement
You really need to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should catastrophe strike.
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. Do not forget that most rental agreements require a considerable rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. If you find damages, or if repairs are required call the rental manager right away.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a fantastic source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for shopping?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and closets.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make sure no damage occurred in the course of your stay. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Many rental home websites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn from your Stay
Does everybody want to go back? Maybe everything ended up being fantastic and you're excited to re-book the same property for next season. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience to help with another search.