- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyYou will savor the delightful and peaceful family ambience this villa offers. The beach is a brief 50 yard walk through a lush grassy courtyard. This villa is ground-level which makes toting beach chairs, coolers, etc. to the beach a wind.
Our villa has been complete modernized with new floor, new kitchen and new furnishings. Upgrades have been made in 2011 to include a new HVAC system, new refrigerator, all windows replaced and complete repainting. In 2014, both bathrooms were redone and wood floor was added all through. This Non-Smoking villa has a living room with a two couches and a TV and VCR/DVD for your entertainment. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and cable TV. The second bedroom contains two full-size beds and cable TV. All TVs are flat screen and have a VCR/DVD player connected to each. The third bedroom contains two twin-size beds. Linens are supplied.
A full kitchen, including all cookware, dishes, and glassware, along with a microwave and refrigerator, with an ice maker, and oven/stove is included. Also, a washer and dryer are located inside the villa for your appreciation. A stainless steel gas grille is supplied on the patio. We also have WIRELESS INTERNET service from inside the condo!
Fripp Island Resort's policy on Fripp Club comforts cards for 2014/2015 accepts our visitors to use the tennis facilities, the golf courses, the pools, rent golf carts and water crafts and use the eateries on the island. Each guest over the age of 12 must buy and have in their possession an bliss card to use the resort facilities. As unit owners, we must pay full membership costs to the Resort to enable our visitors to buy opulence cards.
The price for guest amenities cards, for 2014/2015, is as follows: Memorial Day-Labor Day: $50.00/person (4-7 day), $35.00/person (1-4 day); Fall, Winter and Spring: $35.00/person (4-7 day), $25.00/person (1-4 day).
We include two complimentary amenities cards for 7 nighttime units, but, if additional extravagance cards are needed for your event, they must be paid for at the time you send your rental agreement and reservation deposit. We will reserve these cards for you and our Fripp Club account will be charged for the cards you pick up. If you buy additional cards, but, do not pick up your cards, please let us know and we will refund the fee to you. We are not charged for cards that are not picked up.
Guests do not have to buy comfort cards! You can adore the beach, the bicycle paths and the stores without an delight card. There are many incredible eateries, golf courses, bicycle units, golf cart units and tennis courts off of the island. Please check with us or the Beaufort, South Carolina Chamber of Commerce for more information.
Our central location puts visitors with extravagance cards within walking distance of the Olympic pool with infant pool,the adults only pool with walk up bar, a exercise center, Little Dipper food court (Starbuck's coffee, Breyer's ice cream, pizza, Mexican food, salads, fruit, sandwiches), fine dining at The Beach Club Restaurant, and the Racquet Club's ten tennis courts. Sea Point and Sea Creek Golf Courses, on the island, are challenging and meticulous and are less than five mins. from the condo.
Fripp offers a full-service marina complex, located less than five mins. from the villa, including launching, docking, boat rental, and the Marina Store. Rental golf carts, mopeds, bicycles, wave runners, and kayaks are also available. The Bonito Boathouse has family dining with phenomenal sunset vistas across the marina.
The Cabana Club at Veranda Beach, also located less than five mins. from the villa, has three pools (great kiddie pool with fountain and slide, heated pool and a lagoon pool), Sandals Bar and Grille, and Wet Willie's Bar. Camp Fripp offers daily summertime children's activities for ages 3 through 12. Additional nature and social programs can be scheduled for the entire family. Davis Adore Park has a brand new playground, b-ball court, and volleyball courts.
Fripp Island has a outstanding off-road bicycle path where you and your family can appreciate viewing an abundance of deer, low country feathered friends, and other wildlife. Fripp is a protected wildlife refuge which contains an abundance of many handsome animals.
Most traffic on Fripp Island is by golf cart which accepts you to relish a slow-paced peaceful mood for a completely casual holiday. For your safety and protection, there is a 24-hour security gate as well as police, fire, and paramedic services on the Island.
All you will need for a marvelous beach holiday, at this villa, are your beach chairs and towels!!
Keywords: Villa Condominium
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area vacation discount magazines which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by local companies, or through a relationship between the property manager and the business itself. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and coupon books, since this allows visitors to enjoy the same fantastic activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are you able to alter your trip dates? The off-peak seasons typically offer fantastic rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be eligible for special discounts. Make sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other homes are positioned close to nightlife. If there's a specific Beaufort, SC activity that you love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Management companies and individual home owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental costs for any nights missed due to health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, renters are sure to locate a rental home that suits their desires and price range.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, technology and working experience to provide convenient operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to discover that many of these "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Finding and reserving the right rental:
Do you think "OCEAN VIEW 3 BR/2 BA - 45 Yard Walk to Beach!" is the perfect vacation property for your next trip? Look over this checklist to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
Begin Your Search Early
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best rental homes are booked early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, when possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental home..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Quite often, the most challenging part of preparing for your trip is choosing where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simpler.
How Many Bedrooms?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Confirm that "OCEAN VIEW 3 BR/2 BA - 45 Yard Walk to Beach!" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If many groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure each party knows their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to contribute. A single member of your family will need to be responsible for getting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of booking.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Will the home have bikes and beach toys available during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Do some people in your party have special needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Deserves a Holiday, Too
Be sure to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Type of pet, size and breeds can be restricted. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start the Search
When the area, dates and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental management companies. Local property management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar homes that better fit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an additional night. Your easiest opportunity for a lower rate is switching to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
Read through the complete agreement and be certain you are aware who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard rate, vacationers have to pay local taxes when booking "OCEAN VIEW 3 BR/2 BA - 45 Yard Walk to Beach!", as well as any other additional fees which might be required depending on their situation, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health emergencies or weather, and additionally hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the rental manager's contact information into your smartphone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Good job on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To ensure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. This can prevent disagreements during check out.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. More often than not, neighboring properties are filled by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best areas for shopping?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damage. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most rental home sites ask for comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being pleasant but sincere with regards to stay. The best owners and managers will work very hard to correct the situation.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with the members of your group. Did they like the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a great vacation rental. If not, you have gained useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.3 miles