- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Emergency Exit Route
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Station Contact
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Hospital Contact
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Police Contact
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyWe are excited to be the owners of this completely refreshed oceanfront 4 BR/4 BA condo on Fripp Island! This unit is in phase three of the Capt. John Fripp Villas which is centrally and handily located next to the Beach Club complex with an Olympic Pool/Kiddie Pool and a separate adult pool with an sea side bar.
In January of 2014 we underwent a complete and total remodel - down to the studs - to give more updated and appealing accommodations. Our remodel added a den upstairs and replaced the spiral stairs with a conventional staircase. In the previous year, we replaced most of the furnishings and all linens (beds, bed pads, pillows, comforter sets), sheets and towels. As part of our modernization, we had our villa professionally adorned with mirrors, photos and curtains/shades.
This 4 Bedroom/4 Bath villa has a nonsmoking and no pet policy for the appreciation of all visitors.
On the main level, there is a living room and reading nook to accommodate your family and friends where an HDTV with VCR/DVD is supplied for your entertainment.
You will also find two oceanfront bedrooms, on the main level, with king size beds and full bathrooms! The master bedroom has a walk in shower and a private balcony overlooking the sea. Both bedrooms have TVs and DVD players. The main level also has another guest bedroom with two twin beds, TV and a connecting full bath.
The upstairs has an oceanfront bedroom with two Queen beds and a sitting area. There is also a full bath with walk in shower and a freshly constructed den with HDTV and DVD player upstairs.
Our open concept kitchen includes all cookware, dishes and glassware along with all new stainless steel appliances - gas range and oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator (w/ice maker). A brand new washer and dryer are also located inside the villa for your appreciation.
WIRELESS INTERNET service is available inside the condo for unlimited users! A gas grille is included on the back outdoor space facing the parking lot.
We think you will appreciate our newly modernized condo with incredibly superb oceanfront vistas of the beach. The beach is plentiful with sand dunes and sea oats and is comfortably located just steps away from our back door!
Keywords: condo, villa, flat
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property management companies and vacation properties provide Beaufort, SC area travel books that feature promotions, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the property manager and the business itself. These guides provide a great start to your rental search.
- Are you able to move your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons generally offer incredible rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property owner to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly longing for during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC activity you simply love, look for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Rental companies and individual rental owners often offer guests the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental costs for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to accommodate their Beaufort, SC family, from low-noise condominiums to massive event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rental properties in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, technology and expertise to provide simple and easy operational administration on behalf of the property owner..
We have put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Captain John Fripp Villa #106 - 4BR/4BA Oceanfront! ", review our brief collection of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many desirable vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended, whenever possible. Many groups choose to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Choose a Village and Date
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of scheduling your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be more straightforward.
Choose a Size
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what type of bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your group. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Confirm that "Captain John Fripp Villa #106 - 4BR/4BA Oceanfront! " works with your price range *during your desired week*. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving a pricey vacation property. Most of the time, one member of the group will be liable for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air lounge? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property fee? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Optimal accessibility could make or ruin a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, include that into your search. Most rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Animal guidelines are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. Many constraints may dismiss a potential vacation property. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added. Ask questions *before* you book!
Its Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company might know of very similar homes that suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a reduced rate.
Read the Entire Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Bear in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts should be valuable.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, property access, pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a visit a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Most vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but completely honest regarding your experience. The best property owners and managers will work hard to solve the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a good time? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. If not, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.5 miles