- Fripp Island
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpscale Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is really OCEANFRONT and located at the BEST BEACH, in the most enticing part of the island. Just step out your door onto the beach. Reserved parking is at your door. NO STEPS TO CLIMB.
Our Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is located oceanfront, at the Beach Club area, within walking distance to eateries, pools, exercise center and tennis.
Fripp Club Guest Cards (Amenity Cards) are available. Club Guest cards are necessary to gain access to Fripp Island Club eateries, pools, exercise center, tennis and golf courses (2).
Guests may use our bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels, outdoor shower and gas grille.
John Fripp Villa 101 is owned by Carol and Charles Patty, who reside full-time on Fripp Island.
This generous, one bedroom villa is a corner unit, located on the first-floor. Our immaculate villa includes a sizable living room and dining area, with spectacular sea vistas, through many huge windows. The private covered patio accepts you to relish the sea, while being sheltered from the sun. There is a marvelous grassy area off the patio, ideal for outdoor play and games.
This villa is reviewed EXCELLENT. Recently redone with 2 Flat Panel TV's, sleeper couch and adore seat, high-end bed linens, designer towels, NEW entirely supplied kitchen with granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer. The villa is cleaned before arrival and all linens are supplied. The roomy bedroom has a king-sized bed and sizable walk-in closet.
No smoking, no family dogs and cats.
Fripp Island is a pristine, private gated island. You can even rent and drive island golf carts on our streets. Three and one half miles long, the entire island is a wildlife sanctuary with an abundance of feathered friends, deer, dolphin, sea turtles, and much more.
Our family has vacationed and lived on Fripp for more than 30 years. We fell in appreciate with Fripp Island, and we know you will too.
Keywords: Beachfront Villa Condominium
- Many property management companies and rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area promotional magazines which include money-saving coupons, either offered individually by vendors, or by a relationship between the management company and the vendor itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Just want to avoid the crowds of people? Off-peak times offer sizable markdowns.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Is there a certain experience you are most getting excited about ? If there's a certain Beaufort, SC activity which you just love, search for rental properties that cater especially to your needs.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners often offer clients an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip expenses for any nights missed due to medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Rental Home
Newcomers are often shocked at the number and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, clients are sure to select a vacation home that suits their expectations and price range.
The majority of vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local property management companies. Property management companies are popular with owners mainly because they manage the marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you understand the vacation rental search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the perfect vacation property:
Before you book "BEACH FRONT. Totally Updated John Fripp Villa 101", review our brief list of considerations.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals book months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of vacation rentals, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC rental Six-Twelve months before your travel dates, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation home..
Find your Area and Establish Dates
Start by choosing which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Need?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you'll need. Try to remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Confirm that "BEACH FRONT. Totally Updated John Fripp Villa 101" fits your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to booking a costly vacation property. A single individual in your party needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental fee at time of reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Needs"
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you only want a rental with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Does the unit have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your party to help filter your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly guests will appreciate you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the Third floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Most rental postings include a list of amenities.
Be sure to include your best friend! Pets are welcome at many rental homes, but guidelines differ. You'll want to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local property management companies. In addition to having exceptional rental properties, local companies offer exceptional service..
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. This is most effective throughout the off-season when many properties sit vacant.
Read the Entire Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard charge, travelers have to pay state taxes when renting "BEACH FRONT. Totally Updated John Fripp Villa 101", as well as various other additional fees which might be mandatory based upon their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before booking. Property management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You will likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately phoning the rental manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed repairs.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Locals are a great source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each room of the vacation property to ensure you've gathered all valuables.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager wherever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Nearly all rental property web sites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive recommendations. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that as part of your comments.
Learn from your Experience
How did they feel about the rental home? We hope this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation home. If not, you've acquired valuable experience that can help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles