- Fripp Island
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpscale Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is really OCEANFRONT and located at the BEST BEACH, in the most charming part of the island. Just step out your door onto the beach. Reserved parking is at your door. NO STEPS TO CLIMB.
Our Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is located oceanfront, at the Beach Club area, within walking distance to eateries, pools, exercise center and tennis.
Fripp Club Guest Cards (Amenity Cards) are available. Club Guest cards are necessary to gain access to Fripp Island Club eateries, pools, exercise center, tennis and golf courses (2).
Guests may use our bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels, outdoor shower and gas grille.
John Fripp Villa 101 is owned by Carol and Charles Patty, who reside full-time on Fripp Island.
This huge, one bedroom villa is a corner unit, located on the first-floor. Our immaculate villa includes a huge living room and dining area, with spectacular sea vistas, through many sizable windows. The private covered patio accepts you to appreciate the sea, while being sheltered from the sun. There is a phenomenal grassy area off the patio, ideal for outdoor play and games.
This villa is reviewed EXCELLENT. Recently redone with 2 Flat Panel TV's, sleeper couch and appreciate seat, high-end bed linens, designer towels, NEW thoroughly supplied kitchen with granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer. The villa is cleaned before arrival and all linens are included. The enormous bedroom has a king-sized bed and sizable walk-in closet.
No smoking, no family dogs and cats.
Fripp Island is a pristine, private gated island. You can even rent and drive island golf carts on our streets. Three and one half miles long, the entire island is a wildlife sanctuary with an abundance of feathered friends, deer, dolphin, sea turtles, and much more.
Our family has vacationed and lived on Fripp for more than 30 years. We fell in adore with Fripp Island, and we know you will too.
Keywords: Beachfront Villa Condominium
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many rental managers and rental homes provide Beaufort, SC area vacation discount catalogs which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or via a relationship between the property management company and the itself. These guides provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Willing to change your trip dates? The off-peak seasons may offer fantastic rates on daily rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Many management companies offer rate reductions to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with property owner to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a special offer.
- Is there a particular experience that you are most looking forward to during your stay? You'll receive the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual rental owners generally offer customers an opportunity to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental rate, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Newcomers are oftentimes shocked at the range and selection of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a wide selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental home which fits their expectations and budget.
Rentals are often owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Rental owners typically select management companies to manage promoting and advertising, house cleaning services and maintenance.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a handful of tips and tricks throughout the years with regards to renting vacation rentals, however many beginners will be delighted to discover that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Where to find and reserve the right vacation rental:
Before you start to book "BEACH FRONT. Totally Updated John Fripp Villa 101", read through our short list of issues to consider.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC rentals start booking early. To guarantee the greatest choice of rental homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, SC vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. A lot of groups decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Sometimes, the most challenging portion of organizing your trip is deciding on where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else will be easier.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Rental property
How many relatives are planning to share your trip? Be aware that most rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Establish Your Budget
Many vacation rentals are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your chosen week. It could be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking a costly vacation property. Most rental documents call for a single person to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What amenities is your group interested in? Do you primarily desire a rental home with a pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home payment? Make a list of prioritized "necessities and wants" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Do certain people in your group have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is needed, include that into your search. The majority of vacation rental listings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure to include your pets. Animal friends are welcome at many rental properties, but policies can vary. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Besides offering distinctive properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental management company may know of very similar homes that better fit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Negotiating rates is more effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Read Through The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Make sure your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed due to personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Once you think you've found "the one", begin the reservation process. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Help
Make sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your vacation home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. Contact the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or jacuzzi. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many head aches.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents invariably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip a good deal more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of advice.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- You should make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinetry and wardrobes.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Just about all property management companies and rental search sites allow customers to give comments. If the rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your compliments. If anything was wrong and they didn't correct it in a acceptable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a debrief with your family. Did everybody have a blast? Maybe everything turned out to be fantastic and you're happy to reserve the property for next season. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles