- Fripp Island
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- CD Player
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Cooking Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Parking Off Street
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUpscale Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is really OCEANFRONT and located at the BEST BEACH, in the most beautiful part of the island. Just step out your door onto the beach. Reserved parking is at your door. NO STEPS TO CLIMB.
Our Captain John Fripp Villa 101 is located oceanfront, at the Beach Club area, within walking distance to eateries, pools, exercise center and tennis.
Fripp Club Guest Cards (Amenity Cards) are available. Club Guest cards are necessary to gain access to Fripp Island Club eateries, pools, exercise center, tennis and golf courses (2).
Guests may use our bicycles, beach chairs, beach towels, outdoor shower and gas grille.
John Fripp Villa 101 is owned by Carol and Charles Patty, who reside full-time on Fripp Island.
This enormous, one bedroom villa is a corner unit, located on the first-floor. Our immaculate villa includes a generous living room and dining area, with spectacular sea vistas, through many sizable windows. The private covered patio accepts you to savor the sea, while being sheltered from the sun. There is a fabulous grassy area off the patio, ideal for outdoor play and games.
This villa is reviewed EXCELLENT. Recently refreshed with 2 Flat Panel TV's, sleeper couch and appreciate seat, high-end bed linens, designer towels, NEW completely supplied kitchen with granite counter tops, new stainless steel appliances, new washer and dryer. The villa is cleaned before arrival and all linens are included. The huge bedroom has a king-sized bed and huge walk-in closet.
No smoking, no dogs and cats.
Fripp Island is a pristine, private gated island. You can even rent and drive island golf carts on our streets. Three and one half miles long, the entire island is a wildlife sanctuary with an abundance of feathered friends, deer, dolphin, sea turtles, and much more.
Our family has vacationed and lived on Fripp for more than 30 years. We fell in appreciate with Fripp Island, and we know you will too.
Keywords: Beachfront Villa Condominium
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many rental owners and vacation homes provide Beaufort, SC area traveller discount guides that feature money-saving promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or via a relationship between the property manager and the itself. Search for these books and promotional books, since this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same fantastic activities at a frequently substantial discounted.
- In a position to change your trip week? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum costs.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies offer markdowns to veterans and active-duty forces. Be sure to ask property owner to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Is there a particular activity that you are mainly anticipating ? You'll receive the most value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their clients the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from personal health related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Some people are shocked to discover just how many properties are located in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, renters are sure to come across a property that matches their expectations and spending budget.
Vacation rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
We've assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
Where to find and book a great rental home:
Do you think "$125 Night in Jan. BEACH FRONT. Totally Updated John Fripp Villa 101" is the perfect vacation property for your next vacation? Read through this checklist to make sure it fits your needs.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for families to plan their Summer trips..
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Start by picking which particular area of Beaufort, SC you want to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Choosing an Adequately-Sized Rental home
How many family members are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally vacation home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Decide on Your Budget
Make sure that "$125 Night in Jan. BEACH FRONT. Totally Updated John Fripp Villa 101" works with your price range *during your desired dates*. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a pricey vacation property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family looking for? Is a screened-in deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bed linens included with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to help filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-only property on the Third floor. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Most vacation home postings include a list of amenities.
Do not forget to include your companion! Even though a number of rental homes permit canine companions, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Type of pet, size and dog breeds could be limited. Ensure that you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you book!
It Is Time to Search
Many internet resources exist to match visitors with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local property management companies pride themselves on a superior rental experience.
Re-read the description to confirm the home has everything that you need. If it is lacking, the property management company might know of similar homes that fit your wishes and budget..
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Negotiating rates is most effective throughout the off-season when many homes sit empty.
Study the Entire Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your price includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Vacation rental management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers comfort should tragedy strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. Do not forget that most rental contracts will require a considerable rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to report your findings.
- Ask questions. Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, house access, pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Local people will probably be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents are a great source of tips.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the property to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have an enjoyable time? Most rental home management companies and rental home sites permit renters to offer feedback. If your rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they will appreciate your positive reviews. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental home was not as described, you should make it a point as part of your comments.
Learn and Improve
Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was exceptional, next year's family vacation planning will be simple. If the rental wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next vacation.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles