About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
At 29 Veranda Beach Rd, we just COMPLETED a FULL remodel and are now available for booking this April! We purchased the home in September of 2021 and immediately started the full remodel. We gutted the entire home and started over to bring our beach home dream to reality and make sure it was all done the right way. From the kitchen to the bathrooms to the floors (and subfloor) to the porch decking to the HVAC & ductwork, everything is new!
When we first toured this 3 Bedroom/ 3 Bathroom oceanfront home, it was the view that sold us. Our home has 2 porches for calming and soaking up the Ocean Vistas! It also has a newly re-done Private Beach right out your back door! Located just steps away from the Cabana Club swimming pools & café, this home is the ideal location for both fun & relaxation during your Fripp Stay!
As we mentioned, during this renovation nothing has been over looked and everything is new! The kitchen walls were removed and open floor plan designed so that the kitchen now flows well into the dining and living area. The kitchen is equipped with all new bespoke cabinets, black granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, farm sink, bar top seating, and a freshly added bar under the stairway with a drink refrigerator! The kitchen opens up to a dining area with a table for 6, giving you a total of 10 seats for dining with the bar seating! The living room is equipped with brand new furnishings, Intelligent TV, and High Speed Internet!
We installed new LVP Floors throughout the home, new sheetrock and trim, an entire new HVAC system with new ductwork and a dehumidifier system, new plumbing and LED lights inside and outside of our home. The lighter colored wood-designed LVP floors with the black granite, black railings, black hardware and light blue doors brings a coastal yet modern feel to the home.
The 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathroom home has all new furnishings & beds. All Bathrooms have been completely modernized with brand new Moen plumping and handsome blue coastal accents.
The Master Bedroom on the top floor features its very own private porch overlooking the ocean. The Master Bath has a brand new tiled stand-alone shower with a bench and multiple shower heads including body sprayers! It also features a double vanity and huge soaking tub.
The 2nd upstairs Bedroom features both a Queen & a Full Bed. The bathroom features a shower / tub combo and a brand new bespoke cabinets!
The Main Level Bedroom features a King Bed and a bathroom with a handsomely tiled white shower and a navy blue vanity.
The location of 29 Veranda Beach is topnotch! It’s located just steps away from the Cabana Club and also the Wardle’s Fishing Pier & Camp Fripp (seasonal, but Activity Center is open year round), which offers special arts & crafts for kids. It’s just a short bicycle or golf cart ride away from multiple beach access points and other Fripp amenities including: golf, playgrounds, tennis courts, beach bar, eateries & more!
We have put a lot of time and hard work into this renovation to make this home exactly what we wanted it to be for our family! While we are excited to share our home with others, it is our want to keep the home in tip-top shape, so we expect anyone that rents it to take care of it like we do! In order to make sure we continue to keep the home in the best condition possible, NO FAMILY FAMILY PETS will be allowed. For this reason, we also have decided to limit the number of guests to 8. THIS IS STRICTLY A NON-PET PROPERTY. PETS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ACCEPTED. BRINGING PET(S) TO THE PROPERTY IS A VIOLATION OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT.
Fripp Island cards are available for purchase. Guests MUST purchase these if you want to access the Fripp Island Resort pools, tennis courts, eateries, & the two championship golf courses. Amenity cards must be purchased through us for guests 13 and older for $50 per card. A max. of 8 cards are available to purchase. Without cards you still have access to the beaches. Please contact me directly for Fripp Cards or if you need assistance with golf cart units.
Again, we are excited to share our dream beach home! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Bedroom 1 (Master): 1-King bed
Bedroom 2 : 1- Queen & 1-Full
Bedroom 3: 1- King
There is a 7 nighttime minimum For Dates May 28- Sept 10th. Saturday-Saturday Units preferred.
This property is monitored by 2 security cameras on the exterior of the home facing away from the home to the front and rear yards of the property.
*** By booking all guest agree and understand they must execute a Rental Agreement to entirely book the property and keep their reservation. This will be emailed over by the owner*****
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on the beach. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Beaufort, SC rental experience:
When to visit Fripp Island & When to reserve a Beaufort, SC rental home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Beaufort, SC rental:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Completely Renovated 3 Bedroom with Ocean Views & Private Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is right for your family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.