- As low as $225/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In a rural location
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate your stay at this handsome family home, tucked under the Royal Pines of Lady’s Island. Rest & relax peacefully, comfortably in a peaceful boho setting with rustic design elements and an open floor plan. Space and togetherness are in ideal harmony.
Your family and friends will appreciate it here! So close to everything at this central location near southern stores & eateries, low country parks & recreation, historical attractions as well as beaches, marinas, and more!
1. SPACIOUS & PRIVATE
Savor the great outdoors on 1 acre of private property w/ huge front and back decks ideal for grilling, outdoor dining, fires & camping.
-3200 sq ft home
-1 acre of private property
2. THOUGHTFUL & CONSIDERATE
-Entirely supplied kitchen equipped with a variety of pots, pans, and dishes.
- Pantry includes, spices/herbs, teas, coffee, and refrigerated condiments…. common canned goods, rice, beans, sugar, flour etc.
-Laundry & Cleaning Supplies available
-Hygiene products available
3. GOOD VIBES ONLY ❤️
About the Area
Located in Beaufort, this vacation home is in a rural area. Bay Street and Port Royal Farmers Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park and Port Royal Skateboard Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Beaufort, SC rental experience:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your Beaufort, SC vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Cheerful & Cozy 4-Bedroom Rustic Escape has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's an individual Beaufort, SC attraction you love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.