- As low as $347/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toaster oven
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate this handsome cavernous home with an open floor plan just mins. from the beach! Feel heaven here with sunset vistas over the golf course right from your own screened porch! You’ll be able to savor peaceful afternoons with those balmy, calming Low-country ocean breezes. This home is located in the private gated Fripp Island community in the Ocean Creek neighborhood within walking distance or a golf cart ride (one supplied COMPLIMENTARY) to all of your favorite island spots including the best beaches on the island, the marina, and calming marsh vistas.
THE LIVING AREA...
The living room is comfortably furnished with generous light that streams into the open floor-plan living space with vaulted ceilings. There’s a flat-screen TV and wireless high-speed internet for those times you aren’t marveling at the charming vistas from your screened porch. The kitchen has everything a good chef would need to prepare any meal. The roomy dining table will seat six comfortably and there's also additional seating at a table for four on the screened porch.
The upstairs primary bedroom has a king bed with a private balcony. The primary bathroom is en suite with a vanity and tub/shower. The second bedroom with a queen and full bed, has access to a shared balcony with an en suite bathroom with vanity and shower. The third bedroom, with a queen & full sized bed, has access to the shared balcony with it's own en suite bathroom with vanity and tub/shower. Each bedroom is equipped with flat screen TV's. Adjacent to the third bedroom is the washer and dryer.
Central Heat & AC with ceiling fans throughout, Outdoor Hot/Cold Shower, Washer/Dryer, Flat Screen TV's, Wireless High Speed Broadband Internet, Cable TV throughout, Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven, full size Oven with four burner Stove-top, sizable Fridge, Coffee maker, Dishwasher, gas grille, and parking for 3 cars. This property will very comfortably accommodate 10 adults.
THE BEACH, THE NATURE & BIKE TRAILS, THE MARINA...
Take delight in the many nature and bicycle trails throughout the island. Visit the marina for fishing advice and supplies to land the big catch on the pristine waters of the island.
Resort access is available for an additional fee: a resort fee plus a per person guest card cost. Contact Reservations at least 7 days in advance of your stay to arrange access.
Max Vehicles: 3
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
Business License: BUSLIC-004155-2022
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on a river. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Fripp Island. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose your vacation week and spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Bright beach home on Fripp Island has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is right for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book Bright beach home on Fripp Island?Book Online Get Information Call: