- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the river
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toaster oven
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate this striking cavernous home with open floor-plan just mins. from the beach! Feel heaven here with sunset vistas over golf course right from your own screened porch! You’ll be able to savor peaceful afternoons with those balmy, calming Low-country ocean breezes. This home is located in the private gated Fripp Island community in the Ocean Creek neighborhood within walking distance or a golf cart ride (one supplied COMPLIMENTARY) to all of your favorite island spots including the best beaches on the island, the marina, and relaxing marsh vistas.
THE LIVING AREA...
The living room is comfortably furnished with ample light that streams into the open floor-plan living space with vaulted ceilings. There’s a flat screen TV and wireless high-speed internet for those times you aren’t marveling at the impressive vistas from your screened porch. The kitchen has everything a good chef would need to prepare any meal. The roomy dining table will seat six comfortably and there's also additional seating at a table for four on the screened porch.
The upstairs primary bedroom has a king bed with a private balcony. The primary bathroom is en suite with a vanity and tub/shower. The second bedroom with a queen and full bed, has access to a shared balcony with an en suite bathroom with vanity and shower. The third bedroom, with a queen & full sized bed, has access to the shared balcony with it's own en suite bathroom with vanity and tub/shower. Each bedroom is equipped with flat screen TV's. Adjacent to the third bedroom is the washer and dryer.
Central Heat & AC with ceiling fans throughout, Outdoor Hot/Cold Shower, Washer/Dryer, Flat Screen TV's, Wireless High Speed Broadband Internet, Cable TV throughout, Microwave, Blender, Toaster Oven, full size Oven with four burner Stove-top, sizable Fridge, Coffee maker, Dishwasher, gas grille, and parking for 3 cars. This property will very comfortably accommodate 10 adults.
THE BEACH, THE NATURE & BIKE TRAILS, THE MARINA...
Take delight in the many nature and bicycle trails throughout the island. Visit the marina for fishing advice and supplies to land the big catch on the pristine waters of the island.
Two guest cards are supplied for stays of 7 nights or more. Additional Guest cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with Natural Retreats prior to arrival.
Max Vehicles: 3
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
Business License: BUSLIC-004155-2022
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and on a river. Local points of interest include Ocean Point Golf Course, Hunting Island Lighthouse, and Penn Center. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Beaufort, SC area. To get the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental home in Fripp Island:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Winter Availability! Bright, welcoming home with golf cart and wifi; amenity access available has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your group.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- If there's a particular Beaufort, SC destination you simply love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.