About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Savor this pretty cavernous home with an open floor-plan overlooking the Atlantic Ocean on Fripp Island with vistas of Pritchard's Island! Feel heaven here with sunset vistas over the ocean right from your own porch! You’ll be able to appreciate peaceful afternoons with those balmy, calming Low-country ocean breezes. License to Chill overlooks a creek that feeds into Skull Inlet, making it the ideal location for those that want to savor fishing, kayaking, or exploring the saltwater marsh. This home is located steps from the Cabana Club, activities center, as well as a sizable community pier that extends into Skull Inlet.
THE LIVING AREA...
The living room is comfortably furnished with generous light that streams into the open floor-plan living space. There’s a flat screen Intelligent TV and wireless high-speed internet for those times you aren’t marveling at the handsome vistas from your porch. The kitchen has everything a good chef would need to prepare any meal. There is a dining table seating six. The half bathroom is located in this area.
The upstairs primary bedroom offers a comfortable queen bed with ample seating to enjoy the impressive vistas. The primary bathroom is en suite with double vanity and shower. The second bedroom has a king bed with a private balcony with an en suite bathroom with vanity and tub/shower. The third bedroom has two sets bunk beds that are smaller in size and will not accommodate adults. They are ideal for kids under the age of 10. This room is connected to the primary through French doors but also has its own private entrance.
* Please be advised that this home does not provide golf carts as an amenities.
Central Heat & AC with ceiling fans throughout, Washer/Dryer, Flat Screen TV, Wireless High Speed Broadband Internet, Intelligent TV, Microwave, full size Oven with four burner Stove-top, enormous Fridge, Coffee maker, Dishwasher, outdoor charcoal Grille, Linens & Towels, and parking for multiple cars. This home is pet friendly, welcoming 1 dog for an additional $150 fee. Please note that there is a max. of 2 cars allowed at this home.
THE BEACH, NATURE TRAILS, &THE MARINA...
Unwind on miles of secluded Fripp Island beach! Take delight in the many nature trails throughout the island. Visit the marina for fishing advice and supplies to land the big catch on the pristine waters of the island.
Two complimentary Fripp Island Guest Cards for stays of a week or longer. Additional Guest cards are available for purchase. These must be used to access pools, tennis courts, eateries and the two championship golf courses. Guest cards are $50 weekly from Memorial Day through Labor Day and $35 weekly during the rest of the year, due to limited seasonal hours at these facilities. Guest Cards must be arranged with Natural Retreats prior to arrival.
As our gift to you for booking with us, we offer complimentary admission to select Sea Islands and Beaufort attractions. Called the Xplorie Program, our guests will receive one complimentary adult admission ticket, per nighttime stay, to attractions like the Kazoo Factory and a complimentary kayak rental. It’s our way of saying, “Thanks!”
Please note that guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property.
Business License: BUSLIC-004267-2022
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is on a river. Local landmarks include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Chapel of Ease, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Penn Center. With motor boating, fishing, and swimming nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Beaufort, SC vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Reserve your Beaufort, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick your prefectrental:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Bright home with ocean views and access to Fripp Island Amenity Cards has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the host before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC attraction you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to propel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.