- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Wifi
- Free Wifi
- Linens Provided
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
About this Property170 Beach Club Villa is centrally located with first-rate vistas of the canal from the screened porch. Brightly finished with a coastal theme, upon arrival you'll promptly feel casual and ready for your holiday. The fishing and crabbing dock is yours to use during your visit.
This villa is located across the street from the pretty Atlantic Sea and Beach Club Complex. The tennis courts are adjacent to the condo. If you're a tennis player, it is ideal for you.
We See’um Units Too, LLC manages 25 plus units. If you inquire about a unit & the unit is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another unit that will be as good or better for your needs. We like the personal help we can give our visitors when we can speak in person. Find something you like & give us a call at 843-575-1527.
Weeklong Stays only - Saturday to Saturday - During Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Calendar will show the beginning Saturday that the unit is available during that time.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Many rental managers and rental houses provide Beaufort, SC area discount magazines which include offers, either offered individually by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the property manager and the local merchant itself. Keep an eye out for these publications and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to enjoy those great attractions at a generally substantial discounted.
- Are you able to adjust your trip dates? Shoulder seasons feature amazing promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be qualified for discount rates. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing gang is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific types of vacationers. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You'll get the most value from a rental that most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to medical emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You might be pleasantly surprised to find out just how many properties are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available allows them to find an perfect getaway to accommodate their Beaufort, SC crew, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their property, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with reserving, checking-in, housekeeping, and any routine maintenance problems that may arise.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many newcomers will be delighted to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
How to find and reserve the best rental property:
Do you believe "170 Beach Club Villa - First Floor Condo" is the best rental property for your next family vacation? Look over this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC rentals are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental home..
Select a Village and Date
Consensus can be challenging between members of the family, but once this difficult part is complete everything will begin to drop in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
Confirm who is going, and just how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be mindful that many rental homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is suitable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Most rental properties are presented with a price range. Determine the price for your preferred trip. It might be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a costly vacation property. Most rental contracts call for a single individual to be liable for the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your group interested in? Do you only desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Would you like to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are extras like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental charge? Create a list of priority features to guide filter your search.
Do people in your party have specialized needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Animal policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations might dismiss a prospective rental property. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract.
Start your Search
Once the location, time and guests are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies will have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some will not. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. This is more effective through the off-season when many rentals sit vacant.
Read the Entire Contract
Read through the complete contract and make certain you understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Ensure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make sure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television or spa. Contact your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Residents will probably be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Residents can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Clean up a little. Even though you're having to pay a house cleaning fee, The rental home should really be in very good condition. Sinks brimming with dirty dishes, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes ought to be addressed before you leave.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation? Virtually all rental web sites seek comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest about your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the situation.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a blast? If everything was perfect, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you have acquired invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.4 miles