- As low as $316/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sensational ocean view from each bedroom in this 2 bed, 2.5 bathroom condo in New Haven. Each bedroom has a couch or daybed under the window to savor the view of the ocean and beach, or just read a book. You can also see the ocean from the living room, and the outside balcony...a great place to appreciate your morning coffee and perhaps see a dolphin or two! There are 2 bedrooms on the second floor, one with a queen bed and the other with 2 fulls. This unit is newly painted inside. The eat in kitchen has a table for 4, with the dining table next to the table seating 8. TV's are wall mounted for ease of use.
Also supplied with your rental are up to 6 guest cards, with a value of up to 300. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Beaufort, SC rental home booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your budget:
- Summertime is high season in the Beaufort, SC area. Book your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation home:
- To start, have your family commit to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful Oceanview Condo with Balcony and Resort Amenities has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Beaufort, SC rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you are enamored with, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Call the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Beautiful Oceanview Condo with Balcony and Resort Amenities?Book Online Get Information Call: