- As low as $452/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
The OCEAN is steps away from our freshly decorated and comfortable SECOND ROW beach home! Our home is closer to the ocean than some oceanfront homes. It's ideal for families with kids because the Beach Access is a min. from our home.
We also have a brand new kitchen and an exceptional outdoor area with porches, BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEWS and nice landscaping.
Our home has 2 queen beds, 2 double beds, and 2 twin beds.
We do offer 4 Amenity Cards with a weekly rental.
This is a FIRST CLASS HOME with BEACH ACCESS 10' away and THE ATLANTIC OCEAN a few steps away! We offer 4 Amenity Cards with a weekly rental. We are located in the CENTER of Fripp Island and have a FABULOUS BEACH 24/7! The Beach Club with pools, tennis courts, eateries and the Fripp Food Court is less than a 5 min. walk. We promise you will adore our home!
Keywords: OCEANVIEW Beach Cottage
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Hunting Island Lighthouse and Fort Fremont are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Bay Street and The Village at Wexford. Traveling with kids? Consider Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal rental experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Summer is high season in Fripp Island. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to choose and book your Beaufort, SC rental:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful Ocean Views from our Luxurious 2nd Row Home! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you reserve your home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Ready to book Beautiful Ocean Views from our Luxurious 2nd Row Home! ?Book Online Get Information Call: