- As low as $673/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Elegant lake-front home on Fripp Island! This home features an open floor plan which makes it ideal for entertaining. The great room has vaulted ceilings, while the kitchen features an island with a enormous breakfast area and ample cabinet storage, as well as a wet bar. Off the dining area, there is access to the deck and screened porch overlooking the secluded back yard and Blue Heron Lake. Also on the main floor, you'll find two bedrooms and two full baths. The master suite features an en-suite bath and access to the deck. Upstairs, there are two additional bedrooms and one full bath. Outdoor TV on screen porch and firepit outside. A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many guests park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to leisurely take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island and an superb way to visit to our unique amenities. Also included with your rental are up to 14 guest cards. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Blue Heron Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with mountain biking and hiking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- To find the best value, try shifting your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- The earlier your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful lake-front home on fripp island! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property management company before booking the home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your group.
- If there's a specific Beaufort, SC beach you love, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Often, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.3 miles
Ready to book Beautiful lake-front home on fripp island!?Book Online Get Information Call: