- As low as $218/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Charmingly maintained condo, first time being rented. This condo features one bedroom and one bathroom, as well as wood floors throughout the main living area and bedroom, with tile floors in the modernized bath. Savor the gorgeous vistas of marsh, creek, and canal form the private balcony. All guests of the Beach Club Villa have access to a community dock and outdoor grille. No smoking or family pets allowed.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and mountain biking nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Fripp Island rental home booking tips:
Find your best deal:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Some hosts and property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Beaufort, SC rental:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. 194 Beach Club Villa Beautiful Condo w/ Views of Marsh, Creek & Canal has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property manager before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- At Check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a great stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book 194 Beach Club Villa Beautiful Condo w/ Views of Marsh, Creek & Canal?Book Online Get Information Call: