- As low as $302/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 980 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 980 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come and savor one of Fripp Island's hidden gems, North Hampton!
Located at the North end of the island, the complex of North Hampton enjoys a private pool that overlooks the Atlantic ocean! A short walk, across the street, to the Ocean Point Grille that serves delicious breakfast and lunch, or play a round of golf at the Ocean Point golf course.
Wake up to an striking sunrise while staying in our refreshed 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. Step out onto the private back deck and sip your morning coffee while rocking in our rocking chairs and breathe in the fresh salt air.
North Hampton has plenty of parking and an elevator for your convenience.
If you decide to rent a golf cart for your vacation, please tell the company that you are renting from that you are at North Hampton. At this moment, we do not have areas to plug in to charge the golf carts so you would need to request a gas golf cart
A few notes about the island -We are club members which means that the Club amenities cards are available for purchase.
The Fripp Island Club requires luxury cards for you to frequent their conveniences. These amenities include golfing, playing tennis, going to the eateries on Fripp, going to the swimming pools and the exercise room.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 1-4 days are $35 during the summer months and $25 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
The luxury card prices for stays that are 5-8 days are $50 during the summer months and $35 during Fall, Winter and Spring.
Each guest 13 years or older must carry an luxury card to access the Club's facilities.
There are a few places on Fripp Island that you do not need an conveniences card. SpringTide Market is at the front of the island that has a enormous menu at their deli. From breakfast sandwiches to family BBQ meals, there is a lot to choose from. There is also a deli at the Marina that serves sandwiches and salads. The Fripp Ship and Mango stores are fun to go into for your ideal souvenir.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is by the ocean. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ocean Creek Golf Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Beautiful 2bedroom Condo overlooking the pool & the Atlantic ocean. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your group looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 2bedroom Condo overlooking the pool & the Atlantic ocean.?Book Online Get Information Call: