About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2300 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Ideal for families that are coming in for graduation Parris Island Graduations or who wants to have a ideal low country hideaway to Beaufort, South Carolina. This is a ideal spot to get to Charleston, Hilton Head (Beaches), and Savannah. If you have any questions please let me know. Located 45 min from Savannah International Airport and 1 hour from Charleston International Airport. Pet Friendly.
We have a alluring home located in a safe and friendly subdivision located in Beaufort, SC. The home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. There are 3 bedrooms located upstairs (1 master with king bed, giant ensuite bathroom, and walk in closet) (1 room with 2 twin beds) (1 room with queen bed) and there is a shared bathroom. There is a room located on the ground floor with a Queen bed that is very comfortable, Sleeper Couch, and ensuite bathroom. The downstairs has a private entrance to the side as home and pathway to the front of the home. The kitchen has all of the required items you will need and will make you feel like you are back in your own kitchen. There is also a coffee bar located in the kitchen. The living room has two couches and TV with Internet TV. The dinning room has a table with 6 chairs and the kitchen bar as seating for 2. There are also TV tray tables available. The outside has seating for 2 in the front of the home and a back deck with a grille. The back yard is also fenced.
You will have access to the entire home.
Other things to note
You will be given a code to unlock door on day of arrival.
Pre order food for delivery from Walmart upon your arrival.
Post-mates is available in Beaufort.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Beaufort. Pick Pocket Plantation and Beaufort National Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Royal Sound Foundation - Maritime Center and Ocean Creek.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Our top Beaufort, SC rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in Beaufort. To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfectrental:
- To start, have your family choose dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Beaufort Getaway/Parris Island Pet Friendly has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Beaufort National Cemetery - 5.0 miles