- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIf you are looking to holiday in a classic Southern home with double porches, swaying palms, sea winds, marsh vistas, all within walking distance to the beach, then look no further! This home is dazzling, with wood floors, huge open living spaces, a modern kitchen with granite counter tops, and tons of windows. Upstairs is a wide central hallway, with each of the four bedrooms having private access to a bath and a comfortable porch. There is also a special children room with constructed in bunk beds, as well as 2 queen sleeper couches in the living room. The washer/dryer is the HE variety and is located on the main level. Outside is a generous parking area for visitors, plus a drive-under garage. Don't miss the garage shower, ideal for rinsing off after a day at the beach! This home is readily located close to the Marina, Excursions, Bonito Boathouse, and is just a brief walk to the beach. A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to restful take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island. After dinner, hop on the golf cart and head to the Food Court for some ice cream! Also supplied with your rental are up to 14 guest cards, with a value of up to $700. These cards are mandatory for access to all resort luxuries, including tennis and golf courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Prices subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many management companies and vacation homes provide Beaufort, SC area traveller discount magazines that feature deals, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the vendor itself. Look for these publications and discount books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of those fantastic attractions at a possibly considerable discounted.
- Are your trip dates changeable? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of peak prices.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few property management companies provide price savings to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group qualifies for a reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of travellers. Event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are situated close to music venues. You should prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental cost, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any nights missed a result of medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be shocked to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Virtually all vacation rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have identified a number of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting vacation homes, however many novices will be delighted to find that many of these "tricks" are in plain sight, if you understand where to search.
Searching for and reserving the best vacation property:
Before you start to book "813 Bonito Rd - House", examine our short list of points to consider.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Choices
Beaufort, SC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest selection of homes, we recommend searching and booking your Beaufort, SC rental home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. A lot of families plan to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Find your Area and Determine Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of planning your trip is choosing where to go, and when. When the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Exactly How Much Rental Do You Need?
Determine who is traveling, and how many/what type of bedroom configuration you should have. Keep in mind that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Pay?
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that popular Summer week? If a few groups or families are sharing the cost, confirm that each person understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are willing to chip in. One member of your company needs to be in charge of gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the whole rental fee at time of reservation.
Make a List of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What home features is the group searching for? Do you only desire a vacation rental with a pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Do you want to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Will the home have bikes and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Adequate accessibility can make or break a visit for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, include that into your search. Most vacation home postings will include a list of amenities.
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Even though quite a few rental homes allow canine companions, rules and charges fluctuate per rental. Examine your agreement very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Searching the Internet
Several websites exist to match vacationers with property owners.. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies typically have a unique assortment of rental properties daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to be certain the home has everything you need. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your wishes and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read the Entire Agreement
Read the complete contract and be sure you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancelling your Rental property
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Vacation rental management companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health care emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Get Contact Details
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any problems as soon as you arrive. If you discover wear and tear, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the home manager without delay. If there is a difference of opinion about legal liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be valuable.
- Should there be any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, swimming pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Locals will be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a good deal more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best areas for wildlife?
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Always make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. If at all possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your choice? Just about all rental home management companies and rental search sites permit travellers to provide reviews. If the rental home and/or property manager was first-rate, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong, we suggest being understanding but straightforward in regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to correct the situation.
Use Your Experience
Did everyone have a blast? With some luck everything turned out to be fantastic and you are happy to re-book the rental for next season. Maybe the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 3.6 miles