- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis 5 bedroom, 3 bath home sleeps 14 pleasantly and is close to the beach access and Club Conveniences. This home has everything that the visiting family would want. Intelligent TV's to entertain the children while the adults relish preparing in a freshly renovated kitchen. A modest kitchen is on the first floor and the main kitchen is on the second floor. There are 2 washing machines and 2 dryers, to make life easier on your holiday. This home also offers high speed internet with WiFi and local cable as well. All that Fripp has to offer is just mins. away. A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to restful take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island and an striking way to visit to our unique luxuries. Also included with your rental are up to 14 guest cards with a value of up to $700.00. These cards are mandatory for access to all resort comforts, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for prices and availability.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send printed tourism guide books with special packages for lodging, restaurants and tours. Be on the lookout for these catalogs and promotional books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the very same attractions with a typically significantly discounted.
- Are the travel dates flexible? Off-peak times provide tremendous markdowns.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Military may be eligible for financial savings. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your travelling gang is eligible for a markdown.
- Is there a certain activity you are mainly anticipating during your stay? If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction that you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental owners frequently offer clients the opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental rate, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel costs for any nights missed resulting from health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You might be shocked to uncover how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are sure to come across a rental home that suits their wishes and spending plan.
Nearly all vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local property management companies. Owners frequently choose management companies to assist with online advertising, house cleaning services and repairs and maintenance.
We have assembled a short guide to assist you in getting most out of your rental property experience.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Before you decide to book "758 Marlin Dr - House", read through our brief collection of considerations.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC rental homes start booking very early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Pick a Village and Date
Oftentimes, the most challenging part of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to search, and when. After the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is simpler.
Choosing an Correctly-Sized Rental
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you need to have. Remember that that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the property owner before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Many vacation homes are advertised with a price range. Determine the rate for your desired trip. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions prior to reserving a pricey rental home. Most rental contracts call for a single person to be in charge of the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Preferences" and "Needs"
What amenities is your family searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with open-air kitchen? Are you more enthusiastic about a natural landscape or amusements? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental fee? Gather a list of "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable property.
In some cases the older generation has trouble with staircases. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the family travelling with a pet dog? Dog policies are different at each rental. Read descriptions thoroughly. Many limitations may dismiss a potential rental home. You'll want to read agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Where to Search
When the location, travel dates and guests are decided, search multiple resources to get the best rental home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. In addition to offering exceptional properties, local agencies offer top-notch service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the rental home has everything required. If it is lacking, the rental home management company may know of similar homes that better suit your style and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Study the Agreement
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard fee, travelers have to pay local taxes when renting "758 Marlin Dr - House", as well as any other additional fees which might be mandatory depending on their situation, including an animal charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
If you must Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. Many vacation property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
Reserve your Rental Property
Once you feel you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest storing the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding residences are lived in by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the rental to confirm no damage occurred in the course of your stay. We advise walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Virtually all vacation rental sites ask for comments after your stay . Rental owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine regarding your rental experience. Top owners and managers will work very hard to rectify the issue.
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your travel companions. Did they love their stay? If everything was amazing, next year's vacation planning will be painless. If not, you've acquired invaluable rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.8 miles