- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property613 Dolphin Annex is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home located on the north side of the island. The kitchen has a pass through opening to the living room so no one will be left out of family conversations while making your delicious meals together. The living room opens to a generous outdoor space for sunbathing or appreciating your morning coffee or evening drink. This 2 story home has a very comfortable layout and is great for family/friend gatherings. Amenity cards are mandatory to use the facilities on Fripp Island, and this home comes with 12 cards, with a value of up to $600.00. Please remember to bring them with you so you can relish all that Fripp has to offer. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Animals allowed at this unit (up to two) - dogs only. $125 additional fee per dog.
613 Dolphin Annex is a 5 bedroom, 3 bath home located on the north side of the island. The kitchen has a pass through opening to the living room so no one will be left out of family conversations while making your delicious meals together. The living room opens to a huge outdoor space for sunbathing or relishing your morning coffee or evening libation. This 2 story home has a very calming layout and is great for family/friend gatherings. Amenity cards are mandatory to use the facilities on Fripp Island, and this home comes with 12 cards, with a value of up to $600.00. Please remember to bring them with you so you can appreciate all that Fripp has to offer. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for prices and availability.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus will offer you promotional guides with special offers for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. Look for these publications and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those terrific activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up considerable deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of vacation rental companies provide price savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Is there a certain experience you are most longing for during your stay? Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and landmarks you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to investing in trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of medical-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
How to Book a Vacation Home
You may be surprised to learn how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of vacation homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by experienced local property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting vacationers with reserving, checking-in, cleaning, as well as repairs and maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to learn that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and reserving the right rental:
Before you start to book "613 Dolphin Annex - House", read through our short collection of considerations.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, SC rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best choice of vacation rentals, we advise searching and booking your Beaufort, SC getaway 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Begin by determining which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is joining, and just how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you'll need. Consider that a lot of homes list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stay on a Budget
Make sure that "613 Dolphin Annex - House" fits your price range *during your desired dates*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving an expensive vacation property. Usually, one person in the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are sheets offered with the rental contract, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Special Things to consider
Adequate access can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Are you or other members of the crew travelling with a family dog? Pets are welcome at a number of rentals, but policies can vary. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are included. Ask questions *before* you book!
Searching the Internet
Many internet resources exist to match renters with rental home owners.. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local agencies will often have an exclusive selection of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you have identified your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard rate, guests will have to pay state taxes when renting "613 Dolphin Annex - House", along with any other fees which might be mandatory depending on their circumstances, including a pet fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancellation policies vary for each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Rental Home
Once you feel you've found "the one", start the booking process. You'll probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Be sure to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your visit!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damage when you arrive. If you find damage, or if fixes are required call the home manager straight away.
- You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call avoids many headaches.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Check to make sure you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever possible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Many rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they will appreciate your recommendations. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest in regards to your experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to rectify the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everyone have a good time? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you're ready to reserve the same property for next year. Otherwise, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with another search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles