- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertySensational Charleston Style, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bath Nightly/Weekly rental, 3 nighttime minimum, $250.00 per nighttime. Downstairs has Living/Dining and Kitchen combo with an open floor plan, upstairs has 3 bedrooms, Master Bedroom has a king size bed, bedroom 2 has a double bed and bedroom 3 has 2 twin beds. Cable TV .Only 5 mins. to Parris Island Marine Corp Gate, 5 mins. to downtown Beaufort's waterfront dining with park and shopping, 15 mins. to Hunting Island State Park and Beach!
Telephone Terry or Joyce today for availability and renting!
Keywords: Stunning Charleston Style, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 bath home. All bedrooms upstairs. Master Bedroom with King size bed, bedroom 2 with double bed and bedroom 3 with 2 twin beds. Downstairs has open Living/Dining/Kitchen. Double porches and only 5 mins. to Parris Island Gate! (Veteran Owned)
- Many rental managers and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the merchant itself. Look for these magazines and promotional books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those great activities with a considerable discounted.
- Willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons may offer fantastic rates on daily rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of management companies provide rate reductions to veterans and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular groups of guests. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to music venues. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the basic rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed due to personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel room stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Rental property Advice
First-timers tend to be surprised at the number and wide variety of weekly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, clients are sure to select a property which fits their desires and spending plan.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, staff and knowledge to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the property owner..
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Where to find and reserve the perfect vacation rental:
Do you think "5 minutes to Parris island Marine Base (Sleeps 6 Free Wi-Fi" is the perfect vacation property for your upcoming trip? Look over this guide to make sure it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC rental properties book many months (and up to a year) in advance. To assure the greatest selection of vacation homes, we advise searching and reserving your Beaufort, SC vacation home 6-Twelve months in advance, whenever feasible. A lot of groups prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Choose your Place and Travel Week
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, SC you would like to browse, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that most vacation rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Most rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
What Are You Prepared to Shell out?
Does your favorite vacation property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before reserving an expensive rental. Usually, a single member of the group will be in charge of making the full reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is your family searching for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Will the property need to be beach front, in the downtown area, or close to restaurants? Does the home have bicycles and beach toys for use as part of your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "necessities and desires" from your group to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do a few members of your group have special needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheelchair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Are you or other members of the group traveling with a dog or cat? Although quite a few vacation homes permit pets or animals, rules and charges vary per property. A number of limitations may possibly dismiss a potential rental home. Read your contract carefully! Charges may apply when animals are added.
Its Time to Search
After the area, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies pride themselves on an exceptional rental experience.
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Go Through The Contract
You will have to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Be sure you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. Many vacation property contracts include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
Once you believe you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You'll likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation rental! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any damages when you arrive. We also recommend immediately calling the rental home manager with a report of any damage, along with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will likely be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Residents are a terrific source of tips. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, do a walk-through of the property to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Many rental web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Property owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing reviews. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but sincere regarding your stay. Top owners and managers will try hard to correct the problem.
Hold a debrief with your family. How did they like the vacation rental? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you're ready to re-book the same rental for next season. Maybe the rental property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.