- As low as $406/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
**This property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent Resort Fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards if you decide you would like to use the Resort Facilities. This fee is based off of the base rental rate.**
343 Deer Run is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home overlooking a pond. It is located next door to the Deer Lake Community private, neighborhood pool & playground. This home is refreshed with bright & cherry beach themed décor. The kitchen, dining & living areas are an open concept. There is a sunroom & deck accessible from the living area. Bedroom 1 offers a king bed, and an attached full bath. This bedroom opens to a sunroom sitting area. Bedroom 2 & Bedroom 3 both offer twin beds. The second bath is convenient to these rooms. This home offers an entranceway & deck on the front side. The deck has a dining table & chairs. The home also has a back deck accessible through the sunroom that overlooks the pond.
The Fripp Island Club is private and each unaccompanied guest 13 and older must have an conveniences card to access the Club’s facilities. The luxury card is a temporary membership to the club. Guests must comply with all rules and regulations of the Club.
**Amenity cards are available for purchase when renting this home. You may purchase up to the amount that the property sleeps.
We See’um Units Too, LLC manages 25 plus properties. If you inquire about a property & the property is booked for the dates you prefer, we hope we can direct you to another property that will be as good or better for your needs. We like the personal help we can provide our guests when we can speak in person.
Weeklong Stays only - Saturday to Saturday - During Peak Season (Memorial Day to Labor Day). Calendar will show the beginning Saturday that the property is available during that time.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Deer Lake, a neighborhood in Saint Helena Island. Local points of interest include Hunting Island Lighthouse and Penn Center. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summer months are high season in Fripp Island. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the best rental home in the Beaufort, SC area:
- Select vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. 343 Deer Run - Community Pool - Pond Views has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.2 miles
Ready to book 343 Deer Run - Community Pool - Pond Views?Book Online Get Information Call: