- As low as $322/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
****Fripp Resort was freshly purchased by Seascape Hospitality Group with plans to bring major updates to the island. As part of this, all units that require Amenity Cards and use of the resort facilities will be required to pay a resort fee of 12.8% of the rental rate. (Homes booked through the resort automatically charge this). ALL homeowners are now being required to collect this fee before luxury cards will be issued, This is not reflected in the rental rate on Vacation Rental By Owner and will be calculated on the amount of nights booked. This is a total than I can give you before booking if you will require the use of Amenity cards. We will still include 4 cards, but the fee must be paid by the renter. Additional cards can also be purchased for $25-$50***
We are excited to share our home on Fripp Island with you. Since purchasing in August 2018, we have refreshed most of the home. WooHoo is a 4 bedroom 2 bath home with an additional enormous outdoor shower. Our home features a sizable front porch great for rocking, appreciating the breeze, and watching the wildlife. You are located 1 1/2 mins. by golf cart to the best beach access with 24/7 beach and a straight shot to the marina. Golf cart NOT supplied. 4 luxury cards supplied with weekly units.
The home has an open living/dining/kitchen area and can sleep 14 with the use of the 2 queen sleeper couches. All floors have been replaced or refinished including carpet in all bedrooms, bathroom floors, and refinished wood floors in the main area.
The living/dining area includes two sitting areas with 2 queen sleeper couches, 2 swivel chairs, all by Rowe Furnishings, and a 50 in Intelligent TV.. Dining table that can seat 10-12 and 4 additional seats at the kitchen island.
All bed linens supplied (sleeper couch too). All bedrooms have a dresser with the exception of the bunk room. The bunk room has a set of lockers for storage. The bunk room also has a TV and TV console that can be used for gaming systems (must be brought with you). Bath towels are supplied. Beach towels are not supplied.
Bedroom 2- Queen with screened porch access
Bedroom 3- Queen
Bedroom 4- 4 twins (2 sets of bunkbeds)
Bedroom 2 and 3 have partial marsh vistas, especially at high tide.
Bathroom 1 (located between Master and Bedroom 2)- tub and shower, two sinks
Bathroom 2 (Located between Bedroom 3 and 4)- Shower only, two sinks, washer/dryer
1 Outdoor Shower
Fridge has an ice maker and additional ice trays. Modest appliances: Coffee Maker, Keurig, blender, air fryer, griddle, and toaster. Kitchen is entirely supplied, including a huge stock pot for Frogmore Stew.
The wall beside the dining table has a 4' X 10' magnetic map of St Helena Sound, Port Royal Sound, and all creeks. Ideal to map out boat excursions for the day/week. All porches have seating including rocking chairs and a picnic table on the front porch. The screened porch and front porch have hooks if you choose to bring an ENO or hammock.
Charcoal grille supplied. Plenty of parking under both sides of the home and in the driveway. There is even parking for a modest boat!!!
***$250 returnable deposit
***4 amenities cards included with WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY
*** Golf cart not included. Information on rental companies can be included
***Additional conveniences cards available for purchase
*** Beach towels and beach chairs not included
***No family pets due to allergies in our family
***Nightly rate does not include 11% tax
***$140 cleaning fee
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Saint Helena Island. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. With kayaking, motor boating, and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Beaufort, SC rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Fripp Island. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Beaufort, SC area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick yourrental:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 2 minute ride to the beach. 4 amenity cards included with weekly rentals. has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.