- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property142 Sea Creek is a pretty home located in the south end of Fripp Island. Just a brief walk to the Cabana Club, Wardle's Landing, and Davis Appreciate Park; this four bedroom, four bath home is ideal for visitors who are interested in taking advantage of Fripp's many luxuries. Includes include a hottub tub in the master bedroom, high-speed wireless internet, and fourth bedroom located on the third floor with two twins and own bathroom. It restfully accommodates up to 10 people and offers sensational porch vistas of Sea Creek Golf Course. A 4 seat golf cart is included with your rental (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to casual take in the natural dramatic beauty of the island and an great way to visit our unique niceties. Also supplied with your rental are up to 10 guest cards, with a value of up to $500. These cards are mandatory for access to all resort comforts, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus will send guides with special packages for property management companies, dining and attractions. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are you willing to switch your dates? Shoulder seasons offer terrific opportunities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get special discounts. Make sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group qualifies for a markdown.
- Some homes are primarily suited for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. If there's a particular Beaufort, SC atteaction which you just love, keep an eye out for properties that cater especially to you.
- Property management companies and individual property owners generally offer their clients the opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Information
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the number and wide variety of short-term vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to locate a rental which matches their desires and spending plan.
Vacation homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies are popular with rental owners because they manage the advertising and operations..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting rentals, however most beginners will be happy to know that several "tips" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to look.
Searching for and reserving the right rental home:
Do you think "142 Ocean Creek - House" is the perfect rental home for your next trip? Browse through this guide to confirm it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before your trip. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental home..
Settle on your Town and Travel Week
Start by figuring out which specific area of Beaufort, SC you want to browse, and the choose travel dates.
Select a Size
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Remember that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you book.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Pay?
Will the preferred rental fit your budget during that choice Summer week? Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to booking a costly rental home. Most rental documents require a single individual to be liable for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is the group looking for? Do you simply desire a property with a swimming pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, beach umbrellas, carts or coolers available and included with your rental property charge? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Do individual members of your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are needed, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the group visiting with a domestic pet? Animal friends are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Be sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are included. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Best places to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local rental home management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation home has everything you need. If lacking, the rental home management company may know of very similar homes that fit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks should be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Study the Total Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
In addition to the normal price, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking "142 Ocean Creek - House", in addition to various other additional fees which might be required depending on their circumstances, including a dog charge, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Ensure that you be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental rate, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health care emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Book your Rental Property
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign on the dotted line. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Congratulations on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to report your observations. This will prevent disputes during check out.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A quick phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents frequently live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a trip a little more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every space of the rental home to make sure that you've packed all valuables.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for damages. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was top-notch, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something went wrong, we suggest being pleasant but genuine with regards to your experience. Top property owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Hold a debrief with your travel companions. Did everyone have a blast? With a little luck everything was exceptional and you are all set to re-book the property for next season. If the rental home was not ideal, and you will better know how to improve your search next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 4.1 miles