- As low as $598/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 square feet
141 Capt. John Fripp Villa is a first-floor unit located in the heart of Fripp Island. Just a short walk to the Beach Club, Sandbar, Tennis Courts, Exercise Center, and Guest Services. This newly refreshed, 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is handsome and ideal for visitors who are interested in taking advantage of Fripp's many amenities as well as being within walking distance from the beach. Features include a roomy outside deck, charming ocean vistas, and a gas grille for all of your BBQ meals. It accommodates up to 12 people and offers striking patio vistas of the ocean.
Also supplied with your rental are up to 12 guest cards, with a value of up to $600. These cards are required for access to all resort amenities, including golf and tennis courses, eateries and bars, swimming pools, and more. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis.
Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!
Area, Island CentralBBQ, GasSleep Cap, 8Bedrooms, 3.00Cable/Satellite TVBedroom 1 Bed(s) = KingBedroom 2 Beds(s) = QueenBedroom 3 Beds(s) = 2 FullMicrowaveDVD/DVRBathroom # (1/2) = 2Bedroom 2 Bed(s) Extra = QueenBedroom 3 Bed(s) Extra = 2 Full/top bunksRating = PlatinumView = OceanfrontStove = Electric StoveParking Spaces = 2Garage Details = NoneDecks/Porches = 1 PatioIcemaker in FridgeNumber of TVs = 4Wi-FiDishwasherCoffee Maker (Drip)RefrigeratorPets Not AllowedNon Smoking Only# of Baths = 2Resort Club CardsHeatHargray WiFi-500 Mbps
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this condo is near the beach. Penn Center and Parris Island Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Ocean Point Golf Course and Legends Golf Course at Parris Island. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and mountain biking.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- In the Beaufort, SC area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Beaufort, SC area. To find the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Beaufort, SC area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Beaufort, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation home:
- To start, have your family commit to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. 141 Capt. John Fripp Villa first-floor unit located in the heart of Fripp Island has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is optimal for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Beaufort, SC beach you crave, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
Ready to book 141 Capt. John Fripp Villa first-floor unit located in the heart of Fripp Island?Book Online Get Information Call: