- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property112 Sandpiper is a alluring two story home located in the north end of Fripp Island.It accommodates up 10 people and offers wireless internet, TV's in every bedroom, including DVD, and a piano for those who play! This three bedroom, three bath home is ideal for visitors who are interested in sitting on the outdoor space taking in the sensational view of the sea, or calming at the beach. Arrive home and rinse off in the outdoor shower before firing up the grille for a delicious meal. A brief golf cart ride will get you to the Beach Club, tennis courts, pools, and more. A 4 seat golf cart is included with your rental (excluding monthly units.) Many visitors park their car upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It's a great way to laid-back take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island, or take a ride to the Food Court for ice cream after dinner! Guest cards are mandatory to adore any of the amenities at Fripp and this home provides as many as 10 cards, with a value of up to $500. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Animals allowed at this unit (up to two) - dogs only. $125 additional fee per dog. Modest dogs only.
112 Sandpiper is a handsome two story home located in the north end of Fripp Island.It accommodates up 10 people and offers wireless internet, TV's in every bedroom, including DVD, and a piano for those who play! This three bedroom, three bath home is ideal for visitors who are interested in sitting on the outdoor space taking in the striking view of the sea, or inviting at the beach. Arrive home and rinse off in the outdoor shower before firing up the grille for a delicious meal. A brief golf cart ride will get you to the Beach Club, tennis courts, pools, and more. A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units.) Many visitors park their car upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It's a great way to restful take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island, or take a ride to the Food Court for ice cream after dinner! Guest cards are mandatory to relish any of the niceties at Fripp and this home provides as many as 10 cards, with a value of up to $500. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. PET FRIENDLY...SMALL DOGS ONLY! Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
- Many management companies and vacation rental properties provide Beaufort, SC area travel catalogs which feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or through a partnership between the property manager and the vendor itself. Keep an eye out for these magazines and discount books, as this allows travelers to enjoy those fantastic activities at a frequently considerable discounted.
- Flexible about when you can travel? The off-peak seasons frequently offer incredible rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies provide discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some rentals are practically designed to serve particular clients, whether it's soundside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that feature private windsurfing launching areas. If there's a certain Beaufort, SC activity that you love, be on the lookout for properties that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners often offer clients an opportunity to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers visitors reimbursement of their rental expenses for any missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to discover how many rental properties are available in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to locate a vacation home that meets their desires and spending plan.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly engaged in the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in assisting guests with making reservations, checking-in, cleaning, and any routine service issues that may occur.
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out a number of tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting vacation homes, however most beginners will be delighted to realize that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to look.
Searching for and reserving the right vacation property:
Before you decide to book "112 Sandpiper Run - Vacation Home", examine our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Beaufort, SC rental properties book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months in advance of a trip. A lot of visitors plan to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Find your Spot and Confirm Dates
Consensus can be difficult between relatives, but once this complicated part is finished everything will quickly drop in place.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you will need. Keep in mind that most homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the home's living room. It is important to figure out what is most appropriate for your company. Most vacation home listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Establish Your Budget
Make sure that "112 Sandpiper Run - Vacation Home" satisfies your budget *during your desired week*. If many individuals or relatives are sharing the cost, confirm that each group knows their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Create a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What home features is the family searching for? Do you primarily desire a rental home with a swimming pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or amusements? Does the property have bikes and body boards for use throughout your stay? Build a list of priority features to help narrow your search.
Occasionally the elder generation has challenges with staircases. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but guidelines can vary. Many constraints might dismiss a potential vacation property. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *prior to* you reserve!
Start your Search
Many internet resources exist to match guests with property owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local rental management companies. Local companies will often have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to ensure the rental home has everything you need. If it is lacking, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable homes that fit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your best chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancelling your Rental
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy before reserving. Rental management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers peace of mind should disaster strike.
After you think you've found "the one", start the booking process. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Know Who to Call
Don't forget to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. Call the rental manager right away to report your findings. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a trip significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make certain to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're having to pay a housekeeping fee, The property is required to be in sound condition. Sinks stuffed with dishes, substantial beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be taken care of prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Nearly all rental home sites seek feedback after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you'll want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Did they love their rental? Maybe everything turned out to be outstanding and you're excited to reserve the same rental for your next vacation. If the property wasn't ideal, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.1 miles