- As low as $643/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Private pool
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
NEW OWNER!! BEAUTIFUL LOCATION MID ISLAND....
A Great Family Vacation With Something for All Ages!
There is no other place rather like Fripp Island! Just 19 miles from Beaufort, SC, this impressive 3000 acre island is the home of an abundance of deer, alligator and other wildlife. Driving on to this private, gated and secluded island, you will be mesmerized by its beauty. The island has miles of bicycle trails and natural lakes. The amenities are just an added additional. Fripp has 10 tennis courts, multiple pools (one adult pool), a club home restaurant, a playground; all in walking distance from the villa.
In addition, Fripp offers deep sea fishing, pier and surf fishing, full service marina, jet skiing, kayaking, boating, paddle boating or a dolphin cruise. Fripp offers two golf courses: one is located adjacent to the beach and one is a Davis Adore signature course. Both will test your skills. If you prefer a nighttime out, Fripp offers camp Fripp for kids. Or you can just sit on the deck, grille out, look at the ocean and watch your kids play in the courtyard. It is a great and safe place for them to make friends. If you choose, you can rent a golf cart and discover the island with your family. The entire villa is complete with all the amenities you will need to savor your vacation. We would be delighted to have you as our guest.
Primary bedroom: 1 king and bath
Second Primary: 2 queens and bath
Upstairs bedroom: 1 queen 1 twin and bath
Fripp Island luxury cards are available.
Animals - not allowed
If this property offers club cards for access to Fripp Island Resort amenities, a new 12.8% of the total rent resort fee will be charged in addition to the cost of the individual club cards. After booking this property, Vacation Rental By Owner will charge their service fee separately and then the reservation will be transferred to FrippIslandStay where the property owner or manager will charge your credit card for the other items seen in the quote included by Vacation Rental By Owner. The returnable security deposit if applicable will be supplied in the final payment. You will also have the opportunity to purchase travel insurance and damage protection insurance on FrippIslandStay.
You will receive an e-mail with log in information from FrippIslandStay right after booking. Please check your spam or promotions folders. Once logged in to FrippIslandStay, you will be able to order club cards if available and gate passes for access to the island.
About the Area
Located in Saint Helena Island, this villa is on the beach. Penn Center and Red Piano Too Gallery are cultural highlights, while Hunting Island Lighthouse is a local landmark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Beaufort, SC vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in Fripp Island. To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Beaufort, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Beaufort, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. 118 Captain John Fripp Villa has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your family looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book 118 Captain John Fripp Villa?Book Online Get Information Call: