- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property"Serenity Now" is well named, as you will see when approaching the rocking chairs on the front porch, to the vistas of the lake from the screened back porch and balconies. This open floor plan accepts everybody in the family or group to appreciate the conversation without feeling left out. The kitchen is well appointed with all necessities to make your favorite meals. The master bedroom with an En-suite bathroom is located on the main level, with 2 guest bedrooms, and a Jack and Jill bathroom on the opposite side of the home. Upstairs you will find the "twin" room with 4 twin beds in generous space. The master and guest bedroom each have a glass door opening out to a balcony, access to the sizable screened porch located between them. Savor the coastal furnishings and ceiling fans swirling when having your morning coffee or evening libation while gazing out on the shining lake. A 4 seat golf cart is supplied with your rental (excluding monthly units). This is the preferred way to get around Fripp Island to see the many sights. The cart can be picked up at Excursions in the Marina upon arrival. Guest cards are mandatory to adore any of the niceties at Fripp and this home provides as many as 10 cards, with a value of up to $500. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Fripp Island is the most seaward of the barrier islands of South Carolina. Fripp has 3000 acres of natural beauty which has been designated as a Wildlife Sanctuary. We are a gated shorefront Resort community that is home to 2 championship golf courses, tennis, 6 swimming pools, fishing and crabbing piers, shopping, eateries, a Marina and Camp Fripp for children. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for prices and availability.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus supply tourism guide books with deals for rental properties, restaurants and activities. Search for these guides and promotional books, because this allows vacationers to enjoy those attractions with a typically considerable discounted.
- Are you able to switch your trip dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you fantastic rates on daily rentals.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few management companies provide discounted rates to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling crew qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Is there a particular experience that you are mainly looking forward to ? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners commonly offer their customers the opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides buyers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any missed due to medical related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned hotel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Information
Newcomers are often times shocked at the range and selection of weekly vacation rentals available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to discover a rental home that fits their wishes and price range.
The majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies are liked by owners mainly because they coordinate the advertising and operations..
Below are great tips and tricks to help you understand the vacation rental search and booking process.
Searching for and booking the perfect vacation property:
Do you think "111 Sea Otter - House" is the best vacation property for your upcoming getaway? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation homes are booked early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months in advance of your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your rental..
Decide on a Village and Time
Start by determining which specific area of Beaufort, SC you'd like to visit, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you need? Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available online. Otherwise, speak to the property owner before you reserve the home.
What Are You Willing to Spend?
Many rental homes are advertised with a cost range. Determine the cost for your desired week. It may be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking an expensive rental property. One member of your family must be responsible for collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the whole rental payment at time of reservation.
What home features is the family looking for? Do you simply desire a home with a swimming pool, hot tub or volleyball court? Does the unit need to be beach front, in town, or in close proximity to night life? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of "necessities and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect rental.
Sometimes the older generation has trouble with stairways. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special devices are required, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings will include a list of amenities.
Don't forget to include your best friend! Although a number of vacation rentals permit pets or animals, guidelines and charges vary per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds could be limited. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you book!
Searching the Internet
When the area, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple sources for the very best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies will have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found your dream rental, make sure your trip dates are available.
Some rental home owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. This is more effective during the off-peak season when many homes sit empty.
Read the Entire Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental rate, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen motel stay or additional gas.
Reserve your Rental
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Where to Get Assistance
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your trip.
Congrats on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear as soon as you arrive. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any critical repairs.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your home manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call eliminates many head aches.
- Be considerate of the local community. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as everything is out, begin a walk-through of the rental home to verify no property damage occurred during your stay. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Most vacation rental web sites request feedback after your stay . Property owners and rental managers will thank you for positive reviews. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but honest with regards to your stay. The best property owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Use Your Experience
Did they feel about the vacation rental? We hope this guide steered you to a terrific rental unit. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles