- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property"Serenity Now" is well named, as you will see when approaching the rocking chairs on the front porch, to the vistas of the lake from the screened back porch and balconies. This open floor plan accepts everybody in the family or group to savor the conversation without feeling left out. The kitchen is well appointed with all necessities to make your favorite meals. The master bedroom with an En-suite bathroom is located on the main level, with 2 guest bedrooms, and a Jack and Jill bathroom on the opposite side of the home. Upstairs you will find the "twin" room with 4 twin beds in generous space. The master and guest bedroom each have a glass door opening out to a balcony, access to the huge screened porch located between them. Appreciate the coastal furnishings and ceiling fans swirling when having your morning coffee or evening libation while gazing out on the shining lake. A 4 seat golf cart is included with your rental (excluding monthly units). This is the preferred way to get around Fripp Island to see the many sights. The cart can be picked up at Excursions in the Marina upon arrival. Guest cards are mandatory to relish any of the niceties at Fripp and this home provides as many as 10 cards, with a value of up to $500. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Fripp Island is the most seaward of the barrier islands of South Carolina. Fripp has 3000 acres of natural beauty which has been designated as a Wildlife Sanctuary. We are a gated shorefront Resort community that is home to 2 championship golf courses, tennis, 6 swimming pools, fishing and crabbing piers, shopping, eateries, a Marina and Camp Fripp for children. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply guides with special deals for lodging, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those fantastic attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn the number of properties are located in Beaufort, SC. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Beaufort, SC group, from quiet condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book "111 Sea Otter - House", examine our short list of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be complicated between family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Be aware that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most of the time, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Proper access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your companion! While a number of rentals allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Agreement
Read the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any fixes. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, neighboring residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental management companies and rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Did everyone have a good time? With a little luck everything was perfect and you're ready to reserve the same rental for next season. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.5 miles