- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property101 Sea Point Drive is a pretty three story home located by Sea Point Golf Course and walking distance to the Sea Point Grille. This six bedroom, five and a half bath home has 14 beds and is ideal for weddings, golf groups, meetings, and get-togethers. Includes include high-speed wireless internet, outdoor shower, 2 fridges plus 1 additional ice maker, wet bar area, sizable living area, 7 TVs, gas fireplace, and sizable screened in porch with marvelous vistas of the golf course and sea! It pleasantly accommodates up to 22 people and is pet-neighborly (modest dogs only please.) Two 4 seat golf carts are supplied with your rental during sports and winter season only (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to casual take in the natural breathtaking beauty of the island and an great way to visit our unique luxuries. Guest cards are mandatory to appreciate any of the niceties at Fripp and this home provides as many as 22 cards, with a value of up to $1,100. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Family Animals allowed at this unit (up to two) - dogs only. $125 additional fee per dog.
101 Sea Point Drive is a handsome three story home located by Sea Point Golf Course and walking distance to the Sea Point Grille. This six bedroom, five and a half bath home has 14 beds and is ideal for weddings, golf groups, meetings, and get-togethers. Includes include high-speed wireless internet, outdoor shower, 2 fridges plus 1 additional ice maker, wet bar area, huge living area, 7 TVs, gas fireplace, and enormous screened in porch with fantastic vistas of the golf course and sea! It restfully accommodates up to 22 people and is pet-helpful (modest dogs only please.) Two 4 seat golf carts are supplied with your rental during sports and winter season only (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to laid-back take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island and an attractive way to visit our unique niceties. Guest cards are mandatory to adore any of the luxuries at Fripp and this home provides as many as 22 cards, with a value of up to $1,100. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Prices subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to visit. Many established tourism bureaus will send travel guide books with deals for rental home management companies, dining and activities. These guides may provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Are the travel dates flexible? Shoulder seasons provide incredible promotions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific types of guests. Large event homes are ideal for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some homes appeal to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a home which most thoroughly satisfies your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit extra.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed resulting from personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned motel stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Vacation Rental Information
You might be shocked to find out just how many rental properties are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The vast majority of rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management companies. Vacation rental management companies leverage scale, systems and knowledge to provide trouble-free operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Beaufort, SC vacationers have figured out a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rental homes, however most novices will be delighted to realize that several "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where to search.
Where to find and reserve the perfect rental home:
Before you book "101 Ocean Point Drive - House", examine our brief collection of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Beaufort, SC rental properties start booking very early. For the best selection, start your planning and search 6-12 months prior to your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation home..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Oftentimes, the hardest part of preparing for your trip is deciding on where to search, and when. As soon as the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be simplier and easier.
How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Confirm who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom arrangement you'll need. Bear in mind that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for the group. Generally rental listings will outline each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Stay on a Budget
Does your favorite rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If several groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure each group understands their responsibility and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What property features is your family trying to find? Is a screened deck a requirement? Will the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or close to shopping? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Make a list of "needs and wishes" from your group to help narrow your search to the perfect property.
Do members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. Nearly all property postings will include a list of amenities.
Your Dog Needs a Vacation, Too
Are you or other individuals in the party traveling with a domestic pet? While many rental homes permit household pets, guidelines and charges fluctuate per property. Many limitations might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Read your agreement thoroughly! Additional charges may apply when animals are included. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start the Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Apart from offering distinctive properties, local companies offer you top-notch service..
Re-read the description to ensure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the property management company might know of very similar homes that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Study the Total Agreement
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard rate, visitors will need to pay state taxes when renting "101 Ocean Point Drive - House", in addition to various other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, earlier check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heat fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Rental home management companies and property owners commonly offer their clients the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental home cost, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Reservation
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for easy access to answers throughout your stay.
Good job on booking your vacation rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit right away. We also advise immediately phoning the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any required fixes. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts should be valuable.
- You could need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulty.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a good source of recommendations.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Clean up a little. Although you're spending money on a house cleaning fee, The rental home really should be in good shape. Kitchen sinks stuffed with dishes, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with before leaving.
- As soon as everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make certain no property damage occurred during your remain. We advise walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If the rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your praise. If something went wrong and they didn't correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that as part of your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a debrief with your traveling companions. Did they feel about the rental? We hope this guide steered you to a great rental unit. Otherwise, you have acquired useful rental search experience to help with your next search.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.3 miles