- 6 Bedrooms
- 6.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Kayak / Canoe
- Linens Provided
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this Property101 Sea Point Drive is a refined three story home located by Sea Point Golf Course and walking distance to the Sea Point Grille. This six bedroom, five and a half bath home has 14 beds and is ideal for weddings, golf groups, meetings, and get-togethers. Includes include high-speed wireless internet, outdoor shower, 2 fridges plus 1 additional ice maker, wet bar area, generous living area, 7 TVs, gas fireplace, and sizable screened in porch with spectacular vistas of the golf course and sea! It restfully accommodates up to 22 people and is pet-welcoming (modest dogs only please.) Two 4 seat golf carts are included with your rental during sports and winter season only (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to casual take in the natural spectacular beauty of the island and an attractive way to visit our unique niceties. Guest cards are mandatory to savor any of the luxuries at Fripp and this home provides as many as 22 cards, with a value of up to $1,100. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted costs on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Family Animals allowed at this unit (up to two) - dogs only. $125 additional fee per dog.
101 Sea Point Drive is a delightful three story home located by Sea Point Golf Course and walking distance to the Sea Point Grille. This six bedroom, five and a half bath home has 14 beds and is ideal for weddings, golf groups, meetings, and get-togethers. Includes include high-speed wireless internet, outdoor shower, 2 fridges plus 1 additional ice maker, wet bar area, huge living area, 7 TVs, gas fireplace, and sizable screened in porch with marvelous vistas of the golf course and sea! It agreeably accommodates up to 22 people and is pet-neighborly (modest dogs only please.) Two 4 seat golf carts are supplied with your rental during sports and winter season only (excluding monthly units). Many visitors park their cars upon arrival and use the golf cart as their primary form of transportation. It is a great way to restful take in the natural dramatic beauty of the island and an superb way to visit our unique niceties. Guest cards are mandatory to appreciate any of the amenities at Fripp and this home provides as many as 22 cards, with a value of up to $1,100. Guest cards offer exclusive access to discounted prices on golf and tennis. Please ask us about Golf Packages for Monthly Units!!!!
Costs subject to change.
Click "Rent it Now" for costs and availability.
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Most established tourism bureaus will send you printed guide books with savings for lodging, dining and tours. These guides provide a good start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Shoulder seasons feature phenomenal offers.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may qualify for discounts. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling gang qualifies for a discounted price.
- Some properties are primarily suited for specific groups of visitors. Large event homes are great for weddings, wedding parties and corporate escapes. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are situated close to night life. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the family activities and interesting attractions you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental home owners frequently offer their customers an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed resulting from medical emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen hotel stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental property Tricks & Tips
First-timers are often times surprised at the range and wide variety of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Beaufort, SC area. With such a big selection, vacationers are certain to locate a vacation home that matches their desires and spending plan.
Nearly all rental homes in Beaufort, SC are privately operated and many are represented by well-known local property management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, staff and working experience to provide simple and easy operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Below are some tips and methods to help you navigate the vacation rental search and booking process.
Where to find and book the best vacation home:
Before you decide to book "101 Ocean Point Drive - House", examine our short checklist of points to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Beaufort, SC vacation rentals start booking early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your travel dates is usually recommended, whenever possible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home..
Pick a Community and Time
Consensus can often be challenging among family, but as soon as this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
How many family members are joining your vacation? Consider that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, speak to the property manager before you reserve the home.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Shell out?
Make certain "101 Ocean Point Drive - House" satisfies your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family prior to reserving an expensive vacation property. Normally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Do you only want a rental with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Does the rental have bicycles and body boards available during your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to help filter your search.
Commonly the older generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all vacation home listings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furrry friends. While quite a few vacation rentals allow household pets, rules and fees fluctuate per property. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be limited. Read your agreement thoroughly! Service fees may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
As soon as the place, dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best rental home selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything required. If lacking, the rental home management company might know of similar homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read Through The Contract
Read the complete contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes state taxes, pet and other extra fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Rental Property
Once you think you've identified "the one", start the reservation process. Remember that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to cover the property owner.
Know Who to Call
Be sure you get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the right path to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage right after you arrive. Contact the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Be considerate of the neighborhood. Many times, surrounding households are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a vacation considerably more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Residents may point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Clean up a little bit. Even when you're paying a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental really needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks filled with dirty dishes, surplus sand on the flooring and sticky messes ought to be remedied prior to leaving.
- Be sure to walk through the rental home one last time and look for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your vacation rental? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites permit customers to provide comments. If the rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your praise. If anything was disagreeable and they didn't correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your feedback.
How did they feel about the rental home? Hopefully this guide steered you to a terrific rental home. Maybe the rental was not quite right, and you will better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.
- Hunting Island State Park - 2.3 miles