- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Soaps
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pets Not Allowed
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyThis Low Country Southern home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and is thoroughly furbished with 1900 sq. ft. of living space. Thoroughly supplied and renovated kitchen makes dining out an option.
Less than 8 mins. from Paris Island and 2.5 miles from for Historic Downtown Beaufort.
Master bedroom: includes 1 Queen bed, linens, nightstands with lamps, dresser with mirror, cable TV, ceiling fan, attached master bath.
2nd bedroom: includes 1 Queen bed, linens, nightstand with lamp, cable TV, ceiling fan.
3rd bedroom: includes 2 twin beds, linens, nightstand with lamp, ceiling fan
Living room: includes 2 couches, TV with cable, ceiling fan.
Kitchen: Keurig, Mr. coffee coffee maker, toaster, dishwasher, microwave oven, range, refrigerator, seating for 6 at dining room table.
From the moment you step inside the front door you'll feel at home. Home is appealingly furbished in a appealing yet polished style with the idea that our visitors should feel right at home.
• Minimum age limit for renters: 25
• Childrens welcome
• Cable TV and WiFi supplied
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to visit. Most established tourism bureaus will send tourism guides with special deals for rental homes, dining and attractions. Look for these books and discount books, as this allows visitors to take advantage of the same fantastic activities with a typically significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your trip dates? The off-peak seasons frequently offer great rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Many rental companies and owners offer discounts for active duty and veteran men and women of the US Military, or repeat travelers of the same rental home. Be sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily designed for particular types of guests. Event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual rental owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of personal medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected motel stay or additional gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
General Vacation Rental Information
Newcomers tend to be shocked at the range and selection of short term rental homes available in the Beaufort, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rentals available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to fit their Beaufort, SC crew, from quiet condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their home, management companies are critical in assisting vacationers with reserving, check-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine service problems that may occur.
Below are some tips and strategies to help you navigate the rental home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right vacation home:
Do you think "**New Marine Grads Welcome**Low Country Southern Charm **" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming getaway? Read this guide to ensure it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Like many trendy destinations, In Beaufort, SC the best vacation rentals are booked early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings are a great time for groups to plot their Summer escapes..
Choose a Community and Date
Quite often, the toughest portion of preparing for your vacation is choosing where to go, and when. Once the big decisions are hammered out, everything else is more straightforward.
Exactly How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you will need. Keep in mind that many properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for your family. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book.
Establish Your Budget
Does your preferred rental property fit your budget during that prime Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before booking an expensive rental. Most rental contracts require a single individual to be in charge of the entire reservation.
What home features is the group trying to find? Do you just want a rental home with a swimming pool, spa or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or close to wildlife? Are bed linens included with the rental agreement, or do you need to bring your own? Create a list of priority features to guide narrow your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues
Commonly the senior generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Go ahead and Take the Dog
Don't forget to include your best friend! Even though many rentals permit animal friends, guidelines and costs fluctuate per property. Type of pet, size and breeds can be limited. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when animals are added.
Searching the Internet
After the place, time and people are decided, search multiple sources for the greatest rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Beaufort, SC local rental properties" for local rental home management companies. In addition to offering distinctive rental properties, local companies offer superb service..
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Negotiating rates is more effective through the off-peak season when many rental homes sit vacant.
Study the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. Many rental home agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance shields the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives you relief should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Reservation
After you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a significant rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the vacation home owner.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover wear and tear, or if fixes are needed get in touch with the home manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will be very helpful.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, policies of the house, house access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking regulations can make a stay significantly more enjoyable.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of advice. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind items. Check bathrooms, the garage, cabinets, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Once your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred in the course of your remain. If possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Just about all rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit customers to give reviews. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If anything was unacceptable and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did everybody have a great time? With a little luck everything was outstanding and you are ready to re-book the same rental for your next vacation. If the rental property wasn't perfect, and you'll better recognize how to refine your search for the next time.